musashi samurai legend in-game status
(01-31-2016, 02:34 PM)ssakash Wrote: That gamefix was intended to fix scarface - the world is yours. I guess #314 hasn't been closed yet since ref wants to fix it the right way Smile

forgot that was there Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(08-02-2015, 11:26 PM)refraction Wrote: The problem isn't gsdx, it's a VU clamping issue causing crazy geometry

hi , refraction , tested again with latest gits pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-905 .Time pass after half a year Smile
It seems like the same as before , did it get fix or an extra configuration added on the new gits ? 
I am not really a good game configuration tester , but even I did with claiming zero/none on VU it still having bunch of reflection as before.

Any gamer here willing to help for the test out ? Issue happen like at year 2011 up until now. Maybe some coder here can explain in details of the  issue ? @gregory @rama
This game hasn't been worked on at all, no

(06-19-2016, 09:01 PM)refraction Wrote: This game hasn't been worked on at all, no

Hey refraction, sorry to bump up a old thread but has there been any fix to the graphical issues in hardware mode. Tried searching but did not find anything my self.
Just to quote myself.

(06-19-2016, 09:01 PM)refraction Wrote: This game hasn't been worked on at all, no

Judging by the screenshots this game looks prime candidate for VU round mode "negative" and Clamping Mode "None".

Try these settings and report if it works correctly.
No clamping or rounding settings fix the issues. I've already tested all that.

Odd enough. I remember playing this game in like 2012. and the game worked fine on pcsx2. other then the super lagginess from my hardware at the time o-o
[Image: xckarn-5.png]
(12-13-2016, 07:29 PM)rikimaruaxu Wrote: Odd enough. I remember playing this game in like 2012. and the game worked fine on pcsx2. other then the super lagginess from my hardware at the time o-o

Its a great game, played it on my PS2 when I was a kid, wanted to try it out again with all the goodies that pcsx2 has to offer, I am surprised that this game has got no love yet.
(12-13-2016, 07:54 AM)prafull Wrote: Judging by the screenshots this game looks prime candidate for VU round mode "negative" and Clamping Mode "None".

Try these settings and report if it works correctly.
I tried setting them again on Opengl and the flashing still presist.
(12-13-2016, 01:21 PM)refraction Wrote: No clamping or rounding settings fix the issues. I've already tested all that.
From the look , the game itself was originally graphic coded bug issue ? 
(12-13-2016, 07:29 PM)rikimaruaxu Wrote: Odd enough. I remember playing this game in like 2012. and the game worked fine on pcsx2. other then the super lagginess from my hardware at the time o-o
Which build did you run on this game at 2012 ? did you finish the game ? it's actually unplayable where all the flashes and like a white screen at certain areas.
(12-14-2016, 05:45 AM)adnansajid33 Wrote: Its a great game, played it on my PS2 when I was a kid, wanted to try it out again with all the goodies that pcsx2 has to offer, I am surprised that this game has got no love yet.
It's base on installation of PS1 brave fencer musashi style and stories.Waiting for the fixes pcsx2 but not know the game itself was an issue on the top of all.