musashi samurai legend in-game status
First try making your own thread. Then try to play with skipdraw (values 1...10) in gsdx hardware hacks. Post results in your new thread.

Sponsored links

Tested with skipdraw 1 to 10 and to 100 in gsdx hacks and software mod.
Do I really need to create a new thread ? since it's the same issue and would be duplicated thread.
It is the same issue, I'll allow it here, however the bug thread might have been a better place to post.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

What is the result of the test?
Have you enabled hw hacks during the test? (Check box)
The problem isn't gsdx, it's a VU clamping issue causing crazy geometry

(08-02-2015, 11:26 PM)refraction Wrote: The problem isn't gsdx, it's a VU clamping issue causing crazy geometry

The the snap was taken using latest Gits pcsx2-v1.3.1-1082 with clamping to none setting and software/hardware mode.

I do a search and it leads back to 2011 where bug being issue out https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/issues/detail?id=1187

I have no knowledge at all on coding but I hope pcsx2 coder don't mind if I made a wild guess.

If fixing VU clamping specify for this  Game "M" will effect other Titles of Game issue with VU too ? Unsure Taken for example 1 game fix 50 game gets error ?  Wacko
If my guess was the reason of unfix able VU clamping issue , I wouldn't mind for a particular Revision version release for the fix like 1.3.1.1111 and reverse the fix at 1.3.1.1112 to normal.

As conclude for specific revision for VU clam geometry beta fix ? 
Sorry for my wild assumption for the fix. Blush
fixing something in a special build then removing it again would cause a nightmare will fault finding, it's either something that goes in, or something that doesn't

I downloaded the newly version of PCSX2 1.4.0 but the light condition remain the same.Did I miss any setting ? I tried with software and hardware mode and it still producing the lightning effect.
There no Game Fixes menu for Musashi samurai legend but there an extra game fix , what is (VU bit hack  avoid constant recompilation) ?
As I remember ,  Musashi samurai legend VU clamping issue. Can I be added into the Gamefixes ?
There is no gamefix for this game.

(01-31-2016, 02:17 PM)ps2fm Wrote: but there an extra game fix , what is (VU bit hack  avoid constant recompilation) ?

That gamefix was intended to fix scarface - the world is yours. I guess #314 hasn't been closed yet since ref wants to fix it the right way Smile