my PSCX2 is FREEEAAAKISHLY slow T_T
I've configured my PCSX2 to the best of my knowledge and followed the guy provided by you guys but for some reason when I try to play "Harvest Moon A wonderful Life" it slows down freakishly.

Although the fps remains the same around 60 fps.
I've played Tekken 5 and Kingdom Hearts and they turned out well.

Is it possible that my "Harvest Moon" is corrupted or do I need a new configuration?

and P.S. I could only use SSSE3 does that affect the game?

Sponsored links

(03-24-2009, 05:22 PM)veiron Wrote: I've configured my PCSX2 to the best of my knowledge and followed the guy provided by you guys but for some reason when I try to play "Harvest Moon A wonderful Life" it slows down freakishly.

Although the fps remains the same around 60 fps.
I've played Tekken 5 and Kingdom Hearts and they turned out well.

Is it possible that my "Harvest Moon" is corrupted or do I need a new configuration?

and P.S. I could only use SSSE3 does that affect the game?

Post your processor model/Frequency
And I suppose your video card.
[Image: 35696761.th.jpg]

[Image: 80576084.jpg]

and Im sorry If I posted this tread. I posted this before reading the rules which is a pretty stupid thong to do. It's just that I love this game and Im also a loyal supporter of this site.
(03-24-2009, 05:50 PM)veiron Wrote: [Image: 35696761.th.jpg]

[Image: 80576084.jpg]

and Im sorry If I posted this tread. I posted this before reading the rules which is a pretty stupid thong to do. It's just that I love this game and Im also a loyal supporter of this site.

You have a fairly low-end core 2 duo processor, allendale core if I'm not mistaken. That explains relatively slow speeds. What video card have you got? Also, did you try speedhacks?
Your cpu is just average, if you overclock it will run faster.
q6600 OC @ 3.3Ghz, 4gb ddr2 ram, nvidia gtx 260, 2x 1 tb hard disk
If you have any speedhacks enabled, disable them - that can cause games to be slow at 60fps.
What are your settings for Speedhacks and Advanced? Those are the most likely causes. If you have X3 on, change it to X2/1.5/normal.
///Intel Q6600 @ 3.4GHz OC'd ~Xigmatek HDT-S1283 HS/F~Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTS 256 MB~Corsair 2x1GB 1066 DDR2RAM~Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit\\\
I've turned off all my Speedhacks and Adjusted the "Advanced" settings. It's still running at 60fps but it's still slow.

Coud, what do you mean by "Overclcok my CPU"?
Overclock meaning running the cpu at a higher speed than the stock speed. Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
You should be able to find the clock multiplier in the BIOS.
My Spec's are:
CPU:Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 3.0GHz
GPU:Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT 512MB GDDR3
SPU:Intergrated Realtek HD Audio

Graphics: GSdx 890
Sound: SPU2-X 1.1.0
Controller: SSSPSX Pad plugin 1.7.0
Cdvdrom: CDVD 0.1.0