my pc works pcsx2 ?
My friend who I think has the exact same chipset can play only 2D games... but He has a 2.4 Ghz CPU soooo...you'll just have to see.
[Image: Sig3copy.gif]

Sponsored links

Go in your BIOS and find CPU features and disable Intel Speedstep and C1E (I'm not sure about this one), and secondly you should overclock the CPU to get a more enjoyable experience on this emulator.

Your processor can be overclocked 100%! (from 1,6 Ghz to 3,2 Ghz), but you should be able to overclock it to 2.8-3 Ghz without many issues, just remember to watch your temps and look for overcloking guides on google. There should be plentifull.

I used to have e2160 overclocked to 3 Ghz in the Summer and 3.2 Ghz in autumn (because it was hotter in summer time), and I was getting 50FPS
fullspeed in DBZ Budokai 3 (but not on all the stages and it depended much on the characters fighting also - fat buu , frieza, cell were very demanding for the emulation, where super sayans would boost the speed to 50 fps), and as people here know, that game was very demanding.

You should seriously be getting a better graphics card, or just stick with native resolution in GSDX for now.
i5 2500K @ 4.8 Ghz - 1.31 V
Asrock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3
4 GB Mushkin Radioactive 1600 mhz @ 1866 (8-10-8-27 1T)
ASUS DCU2 HD 6870 (1050/1196) @ 1.3V
Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 32bit
Intel® 82945G Express Chipset Family 128MB. this is much Good.
But may not give Performance like NVIDIA Cards, ATI Radeon also v.Good .
(03-25-2009, 03:13 PM)MegaMan Wrote: Intel® 82945G Express Chipset Family 128MB. this is much Good.
But may not give Performance like NVIDIA Cards, ATI Radeon also v.Good .

What the heck are you talking about? Onboard intel graphics are the worse for PCSX2 and NOT recommended. Ati cards have some issues with gsdx sometimes so the best choice for PCSX2 at this time is Nvidia.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
sir i said that Intel® 82945G Express Chipset Family 128MB will be good for Games. but NVIDIA Cards are Recommended
No man especcialy many onboard gpu doesnt have Hardware transfer Lightning feature and many more in hardware except latest onboard ATI (HD.3200/3300) or Nvidia (8200), without this game will run in software mode which will be impact to cpu performance.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
MegaMan pwnz so hard. Can't stop laughing reading his posts.

On the topic, I'll restate the obvious : Your computer is enough to play some 2D games via PCSX2 at most.
most intel onboard GPUs are ogl 2.0 and they barely support dx9.0 (least all that I've used anyway) they're slow as can be but most 2d games will work ok on them, if you expect to play anything with ANY 3d, you'll need a newer card, and nvidia is the best right now as bositman said. there are laptops with 8400 GPUs in them (if it's a laptop, then yea.. get a new one) but for desktops definatly upgrade that GPU.
well if you want to play kh2 then it would be ok, but there are some parts that get slow (like for example in Xigbar's battle when he's shooting all the light arrows Tongue it gets very slow {like about 15-20fps} and the game then gets jumpy). Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Really? Hope Kh2 won't give me that issue on my 8600GT