Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my spec
what can I do to play shadow of the colossus maximum specs or same spec on the video(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_haQSSO9G...ture=inbox) ?. Here are my specs

CPU: Intel E8500(clocked to 4.1ghz)

Motherboard: Asus Striker II Extreme

Memory: 8gb OCZ Reaper ram 1600mhz(clocked to 1333mhz)

Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 560ti 1GB

HDD: 2x samsung spinpoint f3 in raid 0

Sponsored links

Speedhacks or overclock to at least 4.5GHz to 5GHz+ Wink I don't think a Sandy Bridge at 4.5GHz can get this game to full speed either, but I could be wrong.
Videos recorded via GSDx (the PCSX2 video plugin) are automatically sped up to full speed. It's almost guaranteed that the person who recorded that video didn't have it full speed.

If you want the game running full speed, you'll need to use the VU cycle steal hack
[Image: 2748844.png]
Could someone send me a printscreens of what specs, I should set at ?
(09-27-2011, 10:34 PM)tuanming Wrote: Speedhacks or overclock to at least 4.5GHz to 5GHz+ Wink I don't think a Sandy Bridge at 4.5GHz can get this game to full speed either, but I could be wrong.

4.2 SB only get around 50 fps average during intro (using only recommended speedhack) *didn't botther to test actual gameplay, already beat this game on my PS2.

VU stealing at 1 is a must, got 90+% speed increase on mine.

@OP should be enough, just set speedhack accordingly
[Image: 1921765.png]
I have a PC Core 2 Duo 2.93 GHz, DG41RQ board, 2GB ram, Graphic card HD6570 ATI... Can i play Tekken 5 and Urban Rign or games of this level ???
What about graphic, could I get it like this(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_haQSSO9G...e=inbox%29) ?
My GTX 560ti broke down, I have to use the gtx 460 now. Do I, need to change the settings ?
Not to come off as too rude, but simply try it yourself. While we could hold your hand through every little step, it wouldn't change the results any. Try it out, if the game is running slower at the same settings, turn down the scale settings.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Yeah I get that, and I done that already. But my sound setting a bit off and gitches. I dont know anything about the sound setting or how to set the sound right, I would be greatful for any help on the sound setting ?