namcoxcapcom help
hi im new using PCSX2 Playground
it goes smooth and all when i play the game until the converations and gameplay. it goes laggy. im wondering if it is my computer's problem
so plz help.
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E6550 @ 2.33GHz 2.00 GB 512 MB video card NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
sorry im not gd at compurters
will this do fine using pcsx? and plz help me solve my problem

Sponsored links

a what game do you play ?
(01-27-2009, 04:38 PM)Darkj Wrote: a what game do you play ?

namcoxcapcom its written in the title
sorry didnt know its a game Laugh fighting game in general are slow so nothing wrong and you can overclock you cpu it will give your game quite a bit speed up i have the same cpu whit 3ghz overclock
(01-29-2009, 11:57 AM)Darkj Wrote: sorry didnt know its a game Laugh fighting game in general are slow so nothing wrong and you can overclock you cpu it will give your game quite a bit speed up i have the same cpu whit 3ghz overclock

dude namco x capcom is a strategy rpg a bit like disgaea.... i have the english patch version running 90% well. it lags in heavy combat situations (lots of animation etc...) but otherwise, all good! 55-70fps spikes on occasion.

my kit is medicore really : -
pentium dual core T2330 @ 1.60ghz
2gb ram
basic graphics/sound card

(01-27-2009, 03:58 PM)agun Wrote: hi im new using PCSX2 Playground
it goes smooth and all when i play the game until the converations and gameplay. it goes laggy. im wondering if it is my computer's problem
so plz help.
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E6550 @ 2.33GHz 2.00 GB 512 MB video card NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
sorry im not gd at compurters
will this do fine using pcsx? and plz help me solve my problem

try these : -
  • use images rather than discs when booting
  • checked/ticked all cpu options
  • use vu frame skip
  • set custom fps to 65/70
  • skip frames when fps falls below 60
  • consecutive frames to skip from between 5 to 8
  • click config, then advanced and ticked the Flush to Zero and Denormals are Zero boxes for EE Recs & VU Recs
  • check compatibility on your games that you are trying
  • try gamefixes menu as those fixes have bearings on other games too
  • check your plugins
all just off the top of my head.... Biggrin
good luck