need help about Final Fantasy10
guys i have my own CD of FF10.
i used psx2 as my emulator

how can i improve my fps?
my normal fps is 50 - 70 during the game play

Sponsored links

What to improve? 60 is full speed...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-28-2010, 03:42 PM)Bositman Wrote: What to improve? 60 is full speed...

Perhaps he wants to avoid slowdowns and reach an even higher framerate for this. At least this would be the only senseful thing I could imagine Tongue.

It wouldn't have harmed to show us your PC specs, your PCSX2 configuration and tell us someting about enabled speed hacks, which PCSX2 version you're using, plugins a.s.o. Don't think I'm going to write everything you could do down to find out you already did some of this Tongue.
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.
60 is the full speed?...
but most of the time it's slow.. it's kinda laggy...
but thanks Laugh i thought 50 - 70 is bad...

@Bright
i've tried the speed hack Laugh but it makes the game crash Laugh

thanks for the fast reply guys.. Laugh

-------------------------------------
Out of topic..
i think my CD is not good.. it crashes when the Tidus and the guy ith the bandage in the bridge saying "look" then tidus looked.. after that... ohhh. *****... Smile))) it crashes.. twice Laugh

any of you know where i can download a good copy of FF10?
(02-28-2010, 04:10 PM)justzeke Wrote: -------------------------------------
Out of topic..
i think my CD is not good.. it crashes when the Tidus and the guy ith the bandage in the bridge saying "look" then tidus looked.. after that... ohhh. *****... Smile))) it crashes.. twice Laugh
Have u make the game to Iso for computer? If u use Iso and mount it on computer will run the game more faster than you use the cd.

(02-28-2010, 04:10 PM)justzeke Wrote: any of you know where i can download a good copy of FF10?
And u should read first the forum rules, before u go ask anything copy ps2 games on the topic... Closedeyes

You will NOT ask for a BIOS, ISO (or pirated copy of a game), beta or how / where to download them.
1. Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.
[Image: kirasiggy.jpg]
He may have been talking about the percentage. 100% is 60 or 50fps depending on the game.
Computer Specs:
Windows 10 Pro x64
AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core Processor
Nvidia GeForce GTX 670
2x4GB G.Skill F3-12800CL9 1600MHz
Always running latest PCSX2 build
or maybe u turned on cycle stealing i think thats the one that will give u false fps in some games and it will say 60fps but u probably have 30fps