need help getting controller working
I recently started using PCSx2 for MAc and it's just amazing, and while I get some graphic hick-ups playing KH2:final mix it's nothing to complain about.

I started playing with a keyboard and that was a pain so I bought a wireless 360 receiver for PC and downloaded a driver for mac. The controller works fine in the test but when I set it up for PCSx2 the control sticks don't work at all, I'm 90% sure I set it up right but I may be wrong, wouldn't be the first time, can anyone help me out?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(02-01-2013, 11:57 PM)Isamu00 Wrote: I recently started using PCSx2 for MAc and it's just amazing, and while I get some graphic hick-ups playing KH2:final mix it's nothing to complain about.

I started playing with a keyboard and that was a pain so I bought a wireless 360 receiver for PC and downloaded a driver for mac. The controller works fine in the test but when I set it up for PCSx2 the control sticks don't work at all, I'm 90% sure I set it up right but I may be wrong, wouldn't be the first time, can anyone help me out?

I THINK (with emphasis on "think") that you need to use the OnePAD plugin, not sure, but the answer is here on the forums somewhere, so try to search around ^_^
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
I installed onepad but not sure it worked, it asks to open PCSx2 then just dissapears, but I did get my analogstick working, I had to set LX & Rx to ummm idk what they are but hey it works
(02-04-2013, 09:43 PM)Isamu00 Wrote: I installed onepad but not sure it worked, it asks to open PCSx2 then just dissapears, but I did get my analogstick working, I had to set LX & Rx to ummm idk what they are but hey it works

Good for you then ^_^

Have fun playing ^_^
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"