need help setting up pcsx2 grapics and audio
i am very new to this emulator and finnaly got it working to day so i tryed 3 games megaman x command mission
mortal kombat shaulin monks and need for speed most wanted
i notice in megaman that megamans shadows looks like a cube and in both games the grapics have alot of pixxels
need for speed looked like crap and was realy slow
know i wanna know what is the best way of setting up pcsx2 what plugins to use for grapics and audio and does it depend what hardware u use (like amd or nvidia)

this is my pc specs for this pc

Operating System
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
    Intel Core i3 550 @ 3.20GHz   
    Clarkdale 32nm Technology
RAM
    4,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
    MEDIONPC MS-7708 (CPU 1)   
Graphics
    PANASONIC-TV (1280x720@50Hz)
    512MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 5670 (MSI)   
Storage
    1397GB Western Digital WDC WD15EARS-00MVWB0 (SATA)   
Optical Drives
    TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223C
    DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device
Audio
    AMD High Definition Audio Device

Sponsored links

This is the linux sub forum.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Possibly your cpu is to weak to handle demanding games as NFS.

Can you please screenshot gsdx settings and all distinct graphical glitches you want to solve?
Which version of pcsx2 do you use?

What are ee%/gs%/vu%/fps during slowdowns?
(09-20-2015, 07:27 PM)willkuer Wrote: Possibly your cpu is to weak to handle demanding games as NFS.

Can you please screenshot gsdx settings and all distinct graphical glitches you want to solve?
Which version of pcsx2 do you use?

What are ee%/gs%/vu%/fps during slowdowns?

ok i looked at the config guide on the forum i solved megaman no more blocky shadow and mortal kombat they look better and no more pixxel grapics but NFS i dont think my pc can run that game atleast not this pc
i am not even going try anymore

here is the settings i am using u asked for

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You use quite uncommon settings I would say. But if you are satisfied you can use them. I would still recommend to play with the internal resolution...
(09-20-2015, 07:37 PM)willkuer Wrote: You use quite uncommon settings I would say. But if you are satisfied you can use them. I would still recommend to play with the internal resolution...

i u mean the standerd resolution pcsx2 uses ? and setting do u recommend ?

i just wanna be sure it sets up good so i wont get any problem later with other games
(09-20-2015, 07:40 PM)PsychoTwin Wrote: i u mean the standerd resolution pcsx2 uses ? and setting do u recommend ?

i just wanna be sure it sets up good so i wont get any problem later with other games

every game is diffrent and i will most likely need diffrent settings atlest GSDX wise, you can try guide linked in my sig i might help with speed issue
(09-21-2015, 12:53 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: every game is diffrent and i will most likely need diffrent settings atlest GSDX wise, you can try guide linked in my sig i might help with speed issue

yeah most run and i can play but sometimes i get slow down not realy bad but i get them there is alot on screen (god of war 1) has it on some huge fights
still most games look good and i can play them but the slow downs bothers me a bit just ignore them or can it be fixxed with one of your guides ?