need help with the new beta
so every time i play tales of abyss and ..hack// with the Pcsx2 beta 1190. at a part of the game a new pcsx window would pop up and you can't close out of it with out closing out of the game you are playing. i have this problem with all my video pulgins. so what can i do to fix this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

you use any speed hacks?
im using all this side ones,x2 cycle rate and vu cycle stealing large speed up
use IOP x2 and ee 1.5 only, see if it still crashes
I don't think that's related to PCSX2. Or maybe PCSX2 window is incompatible with some of the software you have installed (like screenshot studio?) that's why it goes sticky to the front.

Did you try playing with _all_ unnecessary software disabled? Looks like you have tons of messengers and stuff running..
(05-17-2009, 10:42 PM)Saiki Wrote: use IOP x2 and ee 1.5 only, see if it still crashes

I don't think he means that emu crashes, he says that pcsx2 gui just pops in the front...
saiki tryed it didnt work, and cain this happen before screenshot studio i got that to get a screenshot of the problem. that game works on the normal pcsx. i just hate the choppy in game movies. the beta make this movies perfect
(05-17-2009, 10:45 PM)Cain Wrote:
(05-17-2009, 10:42 PM)Saiki Wrote: use IOP x2 and ee 1.5 only, see if it still crashes

I don't think he means that emu crashes, he says that pcsx2 gui just pops in the front...

that's what it does with a vtlb load error
So, let's ask directly:

Does emu crash? Or is it just gui window that pop ups but a game keeps running?
God Of War doesnthe same thing on Pandora's bridge, the game sops, and the GUI pops up on top
(05-17-2009, 10:49 PM)Saiki Wrote:
(05-17-2009, 10:45 PM)Cain Wrote:

that's what it does with a vtlb load error
yep, that happens with a vtlb error, and it also happens when you have a bad patch (or cheat) enabled Smile, it can also happen when an iso is corrupted (so the ISO plugin sends corrupted data Smile)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja