need more comfortable fix fo BEMANI series(I'm japanese)
In order to solve this problem, it is necessary to connect a controller for Drummania to port 1, but when playing BEMANI series games alone in series other than "GuitarFreaks & Drumania", usually BEMANI is connected to port 2 You can play the game by connecting the controller dedicated to the series. However, as I said earlier, this method cannot be used in some "Drummania" games, so it is necessary to delete all key config settings for controller port 1 on the PCSX2 side. This is a very difficult task, as it would require all the key config settings for port 1 and port 2 to be entered all over again. Therefore, I would like to be able to exchange the key config settings for controller ports 1 and 2 respectively.

Sponsored links

Okay, then the answer is simple and available to you. For this, make sure you are using the "Nightly" 1.7 builds.

If you just need to swap what port they are connected to, set up your main controller profile globally to have the drummania controller in port 2, then in the bottom left of the controller setting you can click "new profile", give it a new name like "drummania", then switch to that profile with the drop down box next to the "new profile" button, now you can set your controllers up so the Drummania controller is in port 1.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=77129]

Once you have done that, close the controller config and find drummania in your game list, right click on it, then select properties. In that first page you should see a dropdown called "Input profile", change that to "Drummania".

[Image: attachment.php?aid=77130]

Problem solved Smile

Japanese version:
はい、その場合、答えは簡単で、あなたに利用可能です。そのためには、1.7の「Nightly」ビルドを使用していることを確認してください。

コントローラーを接続するポートを切り替えるだけの場合は、メインのコントローラープロファイルをグローバルに設定して、ドラムマニアコントローラーをポート2に設定し、コントローラー設定の左下にある「新しいプロファイル」をクリックして、新しい名前(例:「drummania」)を付け、そのプロファイルに切り替えて、ドロップダウンボックスの横にある「新しいプロファイル」ボタンをクリックします。今度は、ドラムマニアコントローラーをポート1に設定できます。

それができたら、コントローラーの設定を閉じて、ドラムマニアをリストから見つけて、右クリックして、プロパティを選択します。最初のページに「Input profile」というドロップダウンが表示されますので、それを「Drummania」に変更します。

問題が解決しました Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

To be clear, this will automatically swap the controllers for you.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

thank you.

I didn't realize this feature existed because the controller settings window was so huge.