Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need new play station 3
Hi,
i want new PS3 but i could not get affordable price. can you please tell me what is the real price?

Sponsored links

about 300 $ ( at least at my local computer store)
Yep US $299 for 160GB model. Unfortunately, it can be quite a bit more than that in other countries. When I went on vacation to the Philippines, it was twice the price over there. That's usually why when my relatives want to buy electronics, they ask me to buy it for them. Even with shipping, it still ends up cheaper.
(01-05-2011, 01:03 AM)ilovejedd Wrote: Yep US $299 for 160GB model. Unfortunately, it can be quite a bit more than that in other countries. When I went on vacation to the Philippines, it was twice the price over there.
Yup Price here is so damn High that even used PS3 costs almost like buying a new one
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
(01-05-2011, 09:50 AM)anito9999 Wrote: Yup Price here is so damn High that even used PS3 costs almost like buying a new one

yeah
i got a ps3 40gb version
for $250 and $25 tax
$275
i was like
wtf cuz i had too wait a week before i could get a game for it
long ago in a distant city, i batman defender of gotham unleashed an unspeakable order. but a foolish clown wielding a menasing laugh steped forth too opose me.
$300 OMG!! A new one is around $600 in Turkey Sad Guess I'll never have a PS3...
People only know what you have told them.
too bad hey just asking how much dose your local currency = 1 $
$1 = 1.58 TL Smile
People only know what you have told them.
well it should be more expensive ( in my opinion ) because the current currency is over $ and 300 $ so thats should be 300 TL AND it is 450 $ but not 600 $ what a rip
Yep, unfortunately us europeans and such get screwed in the ass.. in england it's £300 GBP (about 0.75 GBP to 1 USD) so we are essentially paying about $500-550 for the PS3.

Sony are jokers.
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!