new bugs
im here to report new bugs, i suppose i can do it as bositman says so here it goes (see attachments)

So aparently there is a problem when you open a thread that its two threads away from the root.something like this

..:: PCSX2 Forums ::.. / example / bug v

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]

Sponsored links

I don't get the problem? Tongue You click that and you can navigate to other pages of the forum you're in, new feature
[Image: newsig.jpg]
diego try pressing on that little arrow.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
ohhh,thats funny i lol`d hard when i saw both bositman and iakoboss reply ,i simply didnt realize that is was a new feature my bad.Sorry again Tongue. So now this forum is probably filled with "bugs" = "new features" lol
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Hmm, speaking of said arrow, for some reason its a broken link on my end.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/images/DarkTheme/arrow_down.gif

Is the problem specific to me? Or does that link give anyone else the 404?
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
same to me with both ff and ie
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Works fine here.

Uhm... the member list used to show by default the members by registration date in an ascending order, now it does descending. Is it possible to change it back or change it to alphabetical descending order default? It's kinda silly showing the newest members by default.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(09-01-2010, 01:16 AM)Air Wrote: Hmm, speaking of said arrow, for some reason its a broken link on my end.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/images/DarkTheme/arrow_down.gif

Is the problem specific to me? Or does that link give anyone else the 404?

I do get a 404 too but the actual image on the forum works fine 0_o I'll check it out when I get home.
Edit: It is indeed missing, we are just looking at the alt which is "v". Will replace it asap, thanks for reporting Wink

Quote:Uhm... the member list used to show by default the members by registration date in an ascending order, now it does descending. Is it possible to change it back or change it to alphabetical descending order default? It's kinda silly showing the newest members by default.
Your will be done Tongue
why we cant give negative ratings
To prevent fights and general bad climate in the forum.