new computer, plugins?
here's my specs:
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k139/l...stalol.jpg

unsure of what plugins to use, halp plz?

Sponsored links

well we can't just suggest some plugins if we know only the proccessor you use.If you tell us your ram and gpu also,then everyone in the forum could help you.

I can only tell you that you can use GSdx ss2 and sss3 version(choose whicever gives more performance).
(07-31-2009, 05:51 PM)DarkDante Wrote: well we can't just suggest some plugins if we know only the proccessor you use.If you tell us your ram and gpu also,then everyone in the forum could help you.

I can only tell you that you can use GSdx ss2 and sss3 version(choose whicever gives more performance).

sorry!
ermm
4 GB Ram
gpu: NVIDIA GeForce 7100/ NVIDIA nForce 630i
someone help mehh pleasee
Stop pushing your posts after 1 hours, geez. But well, use GDSX latest, and latest PCSX2. Linuzapps for CDVD, and SPUX2 for sound.

RTFM(Read the ***** manual) or configuration guide. Tongue
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
(07-31-2009, 07:17 PM)yunsabit Wrote: Stop pushing your posts after 1 hours, geez. But well, use GDSX latest, and latest PCSX2. Linuzapps for CDVD, and SPUX2 for sound.

thx Happy , and i is too lazy to read Biggrin
(07-31-2009, 07:22 PM)Lattmucci516 Wrote:
(07-31-2009, 07:17 PM)yunsabit Wrote: Stop pushing your posts after 1 hours, geez. But well, use GDSX latest, and latest PCSX2. Linuzapps for CDVD, and SPUX2 for sound.

thx Happy , and i is too lazy to read Biggrin

Then we just might be too lazy to help you any further.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.