• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new pc build
i am planing a new computer with these specs:

core i7 990x
corsair 600T & H100
rampage III Black Edition
2 x Nvidia gtx590
24GB King stone ram
3 x acer GD235HZ + 3d glasses not going to use the glasses on pcsx2 unless the 3d support comes

how will this do on gsdx and zero GS

Sponsored links

if without amd be their rival our freak absurds intel 10 times expensive to buy

lol intel core i7 freaking expensive than amd

go for amd phenom 2 x6 1090T 6core can also overclock
use one nvidia Gtx 590(because SLI not supported for pcsx2)(don't waste money buy extra)
12gb ram already good
go get cooler master cpu cooler and build fan to cool harddisk(if you are using for 24hrs or 12hours usage)

no need to buy so expensive intel go for amd cheap good quality best speed
go wiki check their latest world record amd cpu FX process 6 core 8.4ghz !!!!
don't get the 1st gen i7....get the i7-????K instead but still "First Class" processor....stay away from AMD,and as hell321 mentioned before get only one GTX card...24GB ram it's up to you.
Main Hub:i5-4670(3.4Ghz Factory Clocked),ATi Radeon HD7770(GDDR5+128-bit+1GB),Win 10 SL(x64),ASUS H8M-E,8GB DDR3 RAM
(10-03-2011, 03:39 PM)abdulhkeem Wrote: i am planing a new computer with these specs:

core i7 990x
corsair 600T & H100
rampage III Black Edition
2 x Nvidia gtx590
24GB King stone ram
3 x acer GD235HZ + 3d glasses not going to use the glasses on pcsx2 unless the 3d support comes

how will this do on gsdx and zero GS

Dude Don't waste your money bro unless well if money is of no matter to u. The following build will be more than enough for u.
Intel i7 2600K
Nvidia 560ti
2*2GB ram so in total 4GB
1 Terabyte hard disk any one will do
A good gigabyte motherboard any cant name one sorry
This build will satisfy 99.50 percent of your needs. What are u planning on build the ultimate server or what 24GB ram dude u will never ever need that much LOL . I am literally cracking up.

thanks for your opinions i will think about the processor but i can't let the second gtx590 as i want it for pc gaming

one last thing can the second generation of the i7 handle about 20 start up programs (in the tray) and running pcsx2 at high speed as i want to get rid of advanced system care and game booster and all programs that speeds gaming up
well if the budget dosen't matter to you and you have no intention of OCing i7 990X is the second best option

the best option will be to wait for SB-E for a month and a half since you got the budget for Extreme build Smile
Get 2600K (FASTER on game than 990x) and good SSD for OS/games, you can buy conventional harddisk for storage. The rest is up to you.

That's about the best system you can get now.
the stock 990x has the same performance as the 2600k give or take
and tailbender sorry to say, but there is no need to stay away from AMD, I'm using AMD now for over 13 yrs and it never let me down Smile Also Post starter u could try the 580 GTX if u want to stick with Nvidia (One version or all of them, dunno for sure have 2 gpu's on the card) Smile
lol That thing's gonna melt without a proper watercooling loop. It'll probably be loud too, I haven't looked into the 600's soundproofing.

And if you're going to be running 20 programs at start up you might want to get an SSD. I recommend Intel but people seem to love gambling on OCZ