new pscx2 updare?
well I have a problem with final fantasy X I play it on a Mac
after the first blitzball scene (where sins blows up zanarkand at the very beggining) the screen flashes white then stays white and it stays like that for 30 minuites and then the fps drops down to 0 so i just close it.
now the question is how can I fix this?
I heard it'll be fixed in the version 0.9.7
i currently play it on version 0.9.6 and im wondering is the new version out? or even newer versions?
im using a version 10.6.8 mac so if anyone can find an emulator for a snow leopard mac that would be a great help Smile

Sponsored links

0.9.7 beta exists.
AFAIK, that's the only one.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-For-every...-PCSX2-Mac
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-23-2013, 07:28 PM)Whiteboy17 Wrote: well I have a problem with final fantasy X I play it on a Mac
after the first blitzball scene (where sins blows up zanarkand at the very beggining) the screen flashes white then stays white and it stays like that for 30 minuites and then the fps drops down to 0 so i just close it.
now the question is how can I fix this?
I heard it'll be fixed in the version 0.9.7
i currently play it on version 0.9.6 and im wondering is the new version out? or even newer versions?
im using a version 10.6.8 mac so if anyone can find an emulator for a snow leopard mac that would be a great help Smile

Believe me, you are alot better of using the OLDER version of PCSX2, the one made for Leopard, works better than the one made for Snow Leopard, don't know why thou :/
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
(12-28-2013, 05:30 AM)Kaze Wrote: Believe me, you are alot better of using the OLDER version of PCSX2, the one made for Leopard, works better than the one made for Snow Leopard, don't know why thou :/

You can also use the newest builds with Wine (1.0.0, 1.1.0-svn). I threw together a really easy way to do it. Check it out at this post: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Testers-W...-OS-X-v1-1