new version??PCSX2-0.97-1996
yesterday i get a pcsx2 emulator from other forum by accident.
the version is PCSX2-0.97-1996 oct 10.

but i can not find it at this forum.

PCSX2-0.97-1996 oct 10 is official version?

the speed and audio get better when i run game by using this version. especially 《initialD》!!

Sponsored links

It's a very-much-in-alpha stages version of the emulator. Highly recommended NOT to use it, unless you plan on doing some serious bug testing.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(10-16-2009, 02:52 AM)lishuaips Wrote: yesterday i get a pcsx2 emulator from other forum by accident.
the version is PCSX2-0.97-1996 oct 10.

but i can not find it at this forum.

PCSX2-0.97-1996 oct 10 is official version?

NO!

have a nice day o/
(10-16-2009, 02:55 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: It's a very-much-in-alpha stages version of the emulator. Highly recommended NOT to use it, unless you plan on doing some serious bug testing.

well ,where is this version from?

why dose it appear at other forum?
That forum obviously compiles it's own SVNs from the PCSX2 source code.

Yes, r1997 is an "official"-ish version of the emulator, but it is NOT intended for general use.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
It is still very unstable/unusable and will probably eat your children...if you have any.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
No, it's not an official version, so you'll receive no support for it here. Files compiled by 3rd parties are not supported, for obvious reasons. Only official releases and official betas are officially supported.

However, you can generally also get support here on your own build compiled directly from the unmodified SVN source code, though non-legacy gui builds are not supported at the moment, either.
Go to the 'other' forum and ask for support there. Everything official is on our download page. If it's not there, it's not official and not supported here.
Closed
[Image: newsig.jpg]