newest builds question
I noticed that after you compile most recent builds ( 1707 for example ) you get 2 executable files.

pcsx2-icc-r1707.exe and pcsx2-r1707.exe

can anyone explain whats the difference between those two?
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.

Sponsored links

(08-29-2009, 04:17 PM)nataq01 Wrote: I noticed that after you compile most recent builds ( 1707 for example ) you get 2 executable files.

pcsx2-icc-r1707.exe and pcsx2-r1707.exe

can anyone explain whats the difference between those two?

strange when i build the r1707 this what happend.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

coder: In the compiler, change from "Debug" build to "SSE2" or "SSSE3" or "SSE4.1" depending on which of those your PC best supports. The debug build will run pretty slow compared to the release builds.

nataq: I'm not having this. My builds come up the same as always. What compiler are you using and with what settings?
[Image: 2748844.png]
me too my brother compiles for me cuz dont know jack about how to do it and since rev1694 and onwards what he gets after comole is this it works though but still wonders about the icc one cuz it does not play anything just hangs after running a game for meOhmy

ps: plz no more comments about my desktop cuz I have enough of people posting unrelated stuff to the post like the last time I showed a screenshot of my desktop plz just tell me if theres something wrong in the compiling my pcsx2 TNX
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
I'd like to know what options where used when your brother and the original op compiled... As I haven't seen an ICC version any time I've compiled even in the latest versions.
[Image: 2748844.png]