noob and help question.
hi, again this is my second post, again im sorry for my question, i tried following the instructions about the configuration of pcsx2, i followed every bit of instruction, my problem is that the game is working fine, but the controller doesn't not work, every time i config the controller, im using lilypad by the way, it says something about the memory is full and when running with vista it needs to run in administrator mode, another problem is that whenever i start the game it said something about failed to load memory card, i need help in figuring this out, thanks, my laptop is asus M50SV and it is in vista mode, processor: Intel Centrino Core Duo. Thanks again.SmileSmile

Sponsored links

I recommended search through the forum for advance answer .. but nothing can do if you lazy:

1: Disable the UAC in Vista.
2: Try use other gamepad plugin which provide in installer then Lilypad .
3: Failed load memory card = NOt in administrator mode.

Last: You Laptop SPEC is not enough to emulator plenty game in full spped.
HappyTongueCSX2:Happy
Sry i didnt make my own post im new to the site i just started about 10 minutes ago and cant figure out how to make my own.

Im new to using the pcsx2 i got all the bios and pluggins and stuff downloaded im not sure if im using the up to date ones atm i am using for bio Japan V01.00 and for plugins im using ssspxpad17.

Where im lost is now that i have that all set up if i got to the execute button it loads and says cant find rom1 rom2 and erom. i dont know what that meens or if its normal but after it goes through all its scrolling of info it pops up the screen that is like the power up screen on a ps2 and brings me to the main menu with browser (took me forever to get it to english lol ) and all that i can look at my memory cards there all empty. so as far as i know its working properly. my main question is how do i get the games i downloaded from the internet to play now? the only thing i could find on the web that was even somewhat helpful was i put all the files in the dumps folder. and i have no idea why i do that but i did it cause everyones post i read on the net said to do that. what am i doing wrong here? like the game im trying to play right now is FFX i got it from the forums was just posted recently so i downloaded it and put it in the dumps folder, now what do i do ?
(10-19-2009, 08:41 PM)jfreeman Wrote: Sry i didnt make my own post im new to the site i just started about 10 minutes ago and cant figure out how to make my own.

Im new to using the pcsx2 i got all the bios and pluggins and stuff downloaded im not sure if im using the up to date ones atm i am using for bio Japan V01.00 and for plugins im using ssspxpad17.

Where im lost is now that i have that all set up if i got to the execute button it loads and says cant find rom1 rom2 and erom. i dont know what that meens or if its normal but after it goes through all its scrolling of info it pops up the screen that is like the power up screen on a ps2 and brings me to the main menu with browser (took me forever to get it to english lol ) and all that i can look at my memory cards there all empty. so as far as i know its working properly. my main question is how do i get the games i downloaded from the internet to play now? the only thing i could find on the web that was even somewhat helpful was i put all the files in the dumps folder. and i have no idea why i do that but i did it cause everyones post i read on the net said to do that. what am i doing wrong here? like the game im trying to play right now is FFX i got it from the forums was just posted recently so i downloaded it and put it in the dumps folder, now what do i do ?

Read the Global Forum Rules:

Quote:1. Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.

As for OP, right click PCSX2 icon > Run as Admin
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
@jfreeman:
Quote:Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.

Warned.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(10-19-2009, 10:02 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: @jfreeman:
Quote:Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.

Warned.

sorry bout that still new to all this i read all the rules. im just retarded on comp, didnt make much sense to me. but i understand what you meen now. wont happen again Smile I did get it running i was just not configuring the thing right. ws wondering if anyone cold tell me what a normal fps is for ps2 games and how i create a new topic the help button says its on the top or bottom parts of the forums page but i cant seem to find it. sry im leechin off your topic Zangrel, lol
thanks nelsonz, its a very usefull tip, still i will try to find more info in the forums for future purposes. thanks again for the boost up and motivation.