noob inside. can someone help me optimize my performance?
Oh, if it's only happening on an intel gpu then yes it does probably make it not our fault. The intel drivers are quite buggy.

Sponsored links

i would need to hunt down this game to try it on my G200
(07-12-2011, 10:21 PM)HardMeat Wrote: I had the same problem as you until I figured it out. You're running PCSX2 on your INTEL HD Graphics Card by default. What you should do is right-click the PSCX2 application, go to run with graphics processor, and select the Nvidia Graphics Prcoessor. Then configure the video plugin settings and have it render in Direct3D11 (Hardware). That should not only get rid of the flickering numbers but it will also give you a huge boost in performance.

thanks a ton. the glitch is gone and the performance is great now, too
I could really use this to fix my speed problem, I have an Nvidia chipset and display GeForce 6150 LE, I have 5 GB of RAM, windows 7 Ultimate, and an AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual core Processor 3800 + 2.00 GHz. I can run any game just about but no matter what settings I use the speed is so slow it IS playable but at an annoying pace. the sound Nor the video is broken up or anything just in slow motion it seems. My Processor only uses SSE2. and when I right click the application PCSX2 I do not see the option to run from the graphics processor. Im wondering if that is because it is embeded i might need a seperate card?
Running the 64 Bit processor in Windows 7 32 Bit, I do not know if this will make a difference or not. or if i should go 64 Bit OS maybe that would work better?
your system is well below the requirements to even get FFX running.