noobie help
Laptop~
Intel core i7 2630qm 2.0ghz 3.0 ghz turbo.
Geforce 560m, 775 mhz cc
16 gigs ram
I already read the configuration guide, but i need further help.
I would like to run everything in 1080p, but i can't seem to get the hang of pcsx2 configs.
It seems the faster FPS i get the faster people talk and the actions happen.... I have speed hacks off, so i'm not sure what causes this.

Playing final fantasy 10 at 1080p resolution, at 60 fps, if my fps increases to 60+ wakka or whoever is talking will speed up and the music...

i'm further confused by the fact on GoW i lag at native settings. but if i increase it to 1080p and turn on speed hacks, the graphics are crisp and my FPs is 80+, why does speed correlate with fps. I want good fps, normal speed and crisp graphics.

Can anyone point me in the right direction / suggest what i'm doing wrong.

Sponsored links

Do you have FPS limit disabled(Config=>Emulation Settings=>GS)

And the speed hacks give you more speed(as the name applies).If you turn of the hack and use 1080p in GoW,it will probably still stay the same speed or lower
(04-11-2012, 08:03 AM)vsub Wrote: Do you have FPS limit disabled(Config=>Emulation Settings=>GS)

And the speed hacks give you more speed(as the name applies).If you turn of the hack and use 1080p in GoW,it will probably still stay the same speed or lower

Yeah i have fps limit disabled, i turned it back on and the speech is fixed. I still don't understand my lag on GoW.
Disabled...meaning checked or not checked

This option allows the game to run as fast as possible or limit to the game maximum(50 or 60 fps)
(04-11-2012, 08:08 AM)vsub Wrote: Disabled...meaning checked or not checked

This option allows the game to run as fast as possible or limit to the game maximum(50 or 60 fps)

it is now unchecked.
So does the game goes faster that normal now?
(04-11-2012, 08:19 AM)vsub Wrote: So does the game goes faster that normal now?

Yeah the speed of the audio doesn't increase anymore, but i still can't get GoW to run well. looks like crap and runs like crap.
Well you said you can get 80+ fps if enable some speed hacks so why don't you enable them(the limit on the speed will still stay but you'll get less often below 60fps if you are getting 80+ with them)