nothing works
pcsx2 wont let me see any of my files and wont let play kingdom hearts 2 off the disc even though i am using the correct cd plugin i dont even get past configuration does anyone know what wrong i have downloaded the emulator straight from the site from coolrom and from emuparidise

Sponsored links

first, erase craps from coolroms & emuparadise. We don't support these.

second, In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
i am using v1.0 my specs are cpu: amd a8 1.7 gigahertz quad core gpu: amd radeon 8100 ram: 6 gigs i do t kno wwhat mobo is
and i have only tried kingdom hearts two straight from and a dumped file
Which step of the configuration guide did you stop at ?
What kindbof probelm/error message did you get ?
the final step where it wants you to select the bios you want to run and it just select the game you want or close the program
?
Bios choice is one if the 1st steps...
Did you extract the bios from your ps2 to begin with ?
This is mandatory and you wont be able to boot pcsx2 without it...
ohhhhh i just thought if you owned the game it was okay to download from the internet i'll delete that right away but i have kingdom hearts 2 in the cd drive and the correct plugin how do i run it
You didnt answer my question
littleblue, you have to dump the BIOS file from your PS2, and use that BIOS file. Downloading it from the internet, along with ISOs is illegal and this forum does not support people who do so. There are good tutorials you can find on how to dump your own BIOS, and most are pretty well made.