onepad and ps3 controller
Hello,

I'm new to pcsx2, I have a mac mini quad core, 8gb ram, i have successfully installed everything, I can the run the game I had so wanted to play,KH2, I have mapped the joysyick to the keyboard and everything, I have only but one problem. I can't move using the y-axis left joystick. I can only move left and right using x-axis left joystick.

I have tried changing the controller settings, but every time I did this the game won't run. Not KH2, not Harvest Moon. I can only run the games when I leave the controller settings as it is. One thing i noticed in the onepad default settings was the value of the y-axis left joystick is not consistent. It should be 1+ instead of 0- I think.

Well, my only problem is I cant move forward with my left joystick, and I cannot change the controller default settings. Help?

Sponsored links

Is your nds3 connected by usb? Are you using the sixad daemon?
Wow... three posts and two necros (+1 off-topic). That's a new record.... I guess after 2 years he doesn't need your help anymore.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go