optimal configuration for final fantasy x and XII
SO i was wondering what plugin to use, and what the optimal configureations for final fantasy X and final fantasy XII were.

my specs

windows xp sp3 (updated)
2.5gigs of ddr2 ram
geforce 9500gt 1gig video memory
amd 64 bit dual core 2.7ghz cpu

latest version of the pcsx2

in the first part of ffx i get slowdown to 50% when it shows a picture up close its about 90% speed. music also slows down.

Sponsored links

Read the configuration guide and find out yourself. There is no 'optimal configuration' you just need to experiment to get the best results from your system.
Use the latest beta for some good speed boosts.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ok and what is lates beta??

and also i have another question.
with my computer

core 2 duo e7200
2,53 gHz
2 gb ram A data cl 4
gf gtx260
and asus mother board
can i play final fantasy x with 60 fps constant?? cuz i've checked 10 plugins and done some minor option changes
and i have 60 fps throught fight, in some world locations, but in miheim and in chockobo racing this drops to 40-30 fps.

current pcsx2 0.9.6, plugins gsdx 1846: spu2-x 1.2.0
what graphic plugin do you propose for FFX ??
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716-page-1.html
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-06-2009, 04:05 PM)plewcio Wrote: can i play final fantasy x with 60 fps constant?? cuz i've checked 10 plugins and done some minor option changes
and i have 60 fps throught fight, in some world locations, but in miheim and in chockobo racing this drops to 40-30 fps.

This is normal those are some of the slowest parts in the game, you probably cant run 60fps constant there's parts that are slow even on the highest end of machines but it's not that big of a problem anyway :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
thanks both of you. Some way i have latest pcsx2 i dunno how Tongue Tongue
anyway i got beter effect by combining speed hacks. now there is drop only at 5-10 fps