pcsx 2 too fast
im playing harvest moon a wonderfull life
its good in the beginning but after i enter a room its too fast beetween 150 - 170 fps after im out its normal beetween 80 -115 fps
well actually i have try to use the frame limiting but after i setting it and use it its never more than 65 fps and if i disable it its to fast can someone help me?

Sponsored links

Well, actually it's normal to have FPS around 60 something when you had Frame limiting enabled...

That might change though if you're running PAL games...

What is your Base Framerate Adjust? Better not modify this and keep it at 100%
Press F4
Start a virus scan, compress a file, convert a video to another format... when you run PCSX2. Biggrin
i just modify it Tongue
Standard speed is 50Fps for PAL games and 60 for NTSC, why would you want it any faster? Tongue2
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Now that we are talking about fps, i have a question:

I noticed, especially with the latest SVN releases, that in some games (Need for Speed or ATV 3 for example) my fps drop when there are a few cars/ATVs on screen to 34-40, but EE shows only about 30% and GS is at about 25% ([email protected] + HD7870 2GB)

Is that normal? Shouldn't the fps drop only when EE and/or GS come close to 100%?
well i have the good setting now the game run on 80 fps but now i had a gameplay problem.. every time im in a room the game run normal with 80 fps but after im out the game is lagging but the fps is still 80 can someone help?
(07-01-2012, 08:31 AM)urbanchaos Wrote: well i have the good setting now the game run on 80 fps but now i had a gameplay problem.. every time im in a room the game run normal with 80 fps but after im out the game is lagging but the fps is still 80 can someone help?

I think you just abused speed hax too much...

If you had any slider-based hax turned on, you might wanna reduce its values...
well im a noob you know i didnt event know slider-based hax or maybe i turned it on without realizing it Wacko