pcsx doesn't see my P2B file
I used the dumper with my ps2. It finished properly. i used the batch file to create a singular P2B out of the bunch of files that were dumped. but when, in the configuration, i browse to the folder containing the P2B, and hit "refresh list" nothing appears. i'm using PCSX2 0.9.7 Beta, and running Windows Vista.
Any suggestion would be appreciated. thank you.

Sponsored links

Figured it out.
for anyone having the same problem:
i extracted everything from the .p2b file with 7zip and then the bios was detected right away. So i don't know if you even need to bother with running the batch file to create the p2b file in the first place or if you have to create it and then extract everything from it. all i can say it extracting the files back out of the p2b worked for me.
Quote:or if you have to create it and then extract everything from it

Pretty much, yeah Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
It was supposed to run off straight from the .p2b and not to extract the files out, but somehow it never got fully implemented into PCSX2?
CPU : Intel Core i5 750 | GFX : GeForce GTS 250 1GB | Sound : Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro
RAM : Kingsston 4 GB DDR3 | Casing : CM HAF 922 | OS : Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Yeah that's what happened. florin who was responsible for the system vanished so it stayed that way Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
No worries
CPU : Intel Core i5 750 | GFX : GeForce GTS 250 1GB | Sound : Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro
RAM : Kingsston 4 GB DDR3 | Casing : CM HAF 922 | OS : Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit