pcsx refuses to build - libcairo.so issue?
I move some stuff in latest svn. Hopefully it will fix your issue. If not can you provide me the following file:
./build/pcsx2/CMakeFiles/pcsx2.dir/build.make

Sponsored links

(11-24-2012, 08:10 PM)gregory Wrote: Thanks. There is a cmake issue. It try to search lib in /usr/lib instead of /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/.

Can you do a
Code:
./build.sh --clean
./build.sh
And copy paste the beginning before the building. I only want the cmake stuff. Thanks.
That's odd. After I did it with --clean, it passed that error without issue up to 48%, at which point it crashes for unrelated reasons.
Paste of what you asked for anyway
New problem:
Code:
Building CXX object plugins/zzogl-pg/opengl/CMakeFiles/zzogl-static.dir/GSmain.cpp.o
In file included from /home/jenia/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/zzogl-pg/opengl/GSmain.cpp:25:0:
/home/jenia/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/zzogl-pg/opengl/ZZoglShaders.h:45:19: fatal error: Cg/cg.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [plugins/zzogl-pg/opengl/CMakeFiles/zzogl-static.dir/GSmain.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [plugins/zzogl-pg/opengl/CMakeFiles/zzogl-static.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

P.S.
I swear I didn't update a thing except Opera (which didn't demand any new dependency updates)
You need to install nvidia cg toolkit. Namely
Quote:ii libcg:i386 3.1.0013-1 i386 Nvidia Cg core runtime library
ii libcggl:i386 3.1.0013-1 i386 Nvidia Cg Opengl runtime library
ii nvidia-cg-dev:i386 3.1.0013-1 i386 Cg Toolkit - GPU Shader Authoring Language (headers)
ii nvidia-cg-toolkit 3.1.0013-1 amd64 Cg Toolkit - GPU Shader Authoring Language
(11-25-2012, 03:17 PM)gregory Wrote: You need to install nvidia cg toolkit. Namely

I was pretty sure I had it installed, and that I've had successful compilations in the past... But you're right, it's not there!
Maybe that update pack I installed recently removed it? Maybe it also removed a bunch of other things...

I noticed the "turbo" function ceased working, which is why I tried to recompile it in the first place. I can tell pcsx2 correctly notices the turbo function as the pcsx2 console notes it and sets the frame limit to ~110fps, but scenes that have given me easily 110fps before are stuck in 60fps now.

I guess I should doublecheck if all pcsx2 dependencies are still there...
60fps feel like an issue with Vsync. Either from PCSX2 itself or your drivers.