[Image: unledze.jpg]

My pc
Intel® Core™2 CPU 6700 @ 2.66GHz
2Gb Ram DDR2
NVidia Gefroce GTS 450 1GB GDDR5
Windows xp 32bit

Set up
Gsdx 3693 sse2 original settings.
Two other games (FFX, Def Jam) what i play run perfect.

Sponsored links

Try ZeroGS plugin instead of GSXd and see If you still have this problem.
but before that try to run the game in native ps2 resolution then if the problem didn't fix try the ZeroGS plugin.
The same problem is with Baldur`s Gate Dark Alliance 2 I think.
have you checked the game compatibility, that symptom is not different from what happens in Baldur's gate: Dark alliance. Sorry but I don't know what game is it. Since other games play fine...
Imagination is where we are truly real
Give up for now. Those games do not emulate at this point. Those games being either Champions games, or Baldur's Gate.

Trust me. I've tried very hard. You'll be going nowhere slowly. Wink

EDIT: I guess I'll tell you that Software mode should clear up the half-screen thing, but then you'll be running into the problems you can't fix (as an end-user).
Confirmed, these are heavily broken.
Speaking about broken. The Transformer games (Revenge of the fallen) is a mess, it has really graphics. Did not try software mode, only tested in hardware mode
Tuanming: If the only problem with a game is graphics, trying software mode is pretty important to being a successful bug report.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Just to finish this post. Running in software does fix the half screen display, but game does run really slow. I haven't played beyond this.
I have not figured out how to keep "GSdx: out-of-memory, texturing temporarily disabled" from messing up the bad black graphic vectors.