pcsx2 0.9.7 beta configuration
Tongue 
i found a good setup
i tried it on a 2.2ghz laptop (slow) Smile and i disabled fps limiter
and on mgs2 menu i get like 100+fps normal setup would get about 29-35fps and the laptop is not good ingame tho
its on youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i12i3nQx3bE <----changed for no rule breaking

Tongue
i hope u guys like it
btw if it doesn't work for you don't shoot me down Smile
ill probably get pics on i7 tuesday-wednesday

Sponsored links

I removed your link since it has links for downloading BIOS files which is illegal. I always laugh at the title of these videos, "Best greatest awesomenest PCSX2 configuration PERFECT OMGZ!!1111ONEONEONE" since there simply isn't any 'perfect' configuration. Each game needs it's own settings and each PC can pull off different configurations.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-05-2010, 08:57 AM)Bositman Wrote: I removed your link since it has links for downloading BIOS files which is illegal. I always laugh at the title of these videos, "Best greatest awesomenest PCSX2 configuration PERFECT OMGZ!!1111ONEONEONE" since there simply isn't any 'perfect' configuration. Each game needs it's own settings and each PC can pull off different configurations.

i downloaded the video and reuploaded it so it has no downloading links Smile
OK so the BEST configuration is using superVU instead of microVU and using 2 speed hacks? Wow that wasn't so complicated was it? Tongue You can read all that in detail in the Official configuration guide for 0.9.7. Not to mention the video shows an older 0.9.7 beta than the released one.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Sorry I LoL'd

You could probably find the best configuration for a game faster by experimenting than looking at "expert" guides online. Happy
<REDACTED>