pcsx2 0.96
can you tell me if I can play ps2 games with good graphic and speed,with your emulator with this computer
Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU
E2140 @ 1.60GHz-now 2GHz
1gb of ram and if I can then can you say how to configure pcsx2 0.96

Sponsored links

Read the FAQ and configuration guide.
Wrong section too.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-01-2009, 02:41 PM)Bositman Wrote: Read the FAQ and configuration guide.
Wrong section too.

I can`t put the graphic plugin sse41
and in which section I must go
@stefano because your cpu doesnt have SSE4.1
and besides 2D games i dont think you are gonna run games very well
[Image: 1454055.png]
You won't be able to run much of anything.
What is your graphics card?

You should be able to play some games using speedhacks good enough, what games are you trying to play? Are you able to overclock your CPU more?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I can overclock cpu to 2.5GHz,I´m trying to play dragonball games and other big game titles,I tried to play with zerogs without hightlings and it runs good as on real ps2 but I want to play the game like on the ps2.I don´t know when will get out better ps2 emulator than pcsx2 0.96 but I wait a long time,I want to help the pcsx2 team but I don´t know nothing about coding and the staff they need.
I´ve got one more question what do other people all over the world think about playstation 3,because I want to buy it...
I already have playstation 1 and 2,I got also psp....,I don´t know are the nintendo or xbox games good.There is also wii but it´s weird to play in that way the games because I played with a difrent controler......
I need to say only one thing more-ps1 and ps2 are broken......
Try something really easy: Disgaea, Pucelle Tactics, something turn-based and 2d. Mana Khemia may be o'k as other Gust Games.
(08-01-2009, 05:25 PM)ChronicNL Wrote: @stefano because your cpu doesnt have SSE4.1
and besides 2D games i dont think you are gonna run games very well

i know
You didnt say what's your graphic card Tongue

Dragon Ball games need some specific configuration and it's not exactly sure if it's gonna run great at all as different versions seem to run different. You'll have to look on forums and/or the screenshots/videos for a good configuration for them even with the 2.5GHz and a good graphics card and using heavy speedhacks it's difficult to know if it'll run good enough for you.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64