pcsx2 4k big problem!!!
Pcsx2 window is probably not resizable because of the background image. But even if you resize it this doesn't change the plugin configuration. Pcsx2 gui was not built for 300% magnification on a 4k screen. If the font size is 12 px you will see the fonts covering 12px on your monster screen. Probably you either sit far away or have a very high dpi value on your screen so that fonts get tiny.

My only fast solution would be:
Set magnification to 100%
Use Windows inbuilt magnifier tool or sit 10 cm away from your screen

Sponsored links

Did you tried changing the windows theme to something else and see if the problem still exist.
I can make the window resizable\maximizable or make it certain size with AutoHotkey but I don't know if that works on Win10.

Does this happen only on those windows or on the plugins settings dialogs too?
Dolphin also uses wx gui,do you have problems with it too(if you have dolphin)?
yea with 100% i see every button and single tab in the pcsx2 but its very very small.. i am sitting approxmently 1.8 meters from my screen
anyway accept that i have no problems at all. my games works great and beautifully in the emulator.. have a r9 290 gpu

the games in the pcsx2 works better then any actual ps2 game on the original console approxmently like 20 times better with my screen.