pcsx2 Running Digital Devil Saga 2 movie subtitles too fast
The CRC is CRC=d568b684

And I switched to an older graphics plugin and it works. Still.... Framerates can drop to the 40's and it's just bad.

Anything I can do to maximize my FPS with this game?

Sponsored links

Two threads and not a single information about the actual machine specs other than the assumption it's good and new. I's patent the symptoms points toward sheer lack of speed/power.

If you don't know the specs and don't know where to get them, install an utility named CPU-Z and run it. This little program will show what is actually happening. Do not rely that much in turbo booster promises.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Like i said, 6gb ram, nvidia gt 240 1gb DDR5, AMD athlon II 620 quad `
Like i said, 6gb ram, nvidia gt 240 1gb DDR5, AMD athlon II 620 quad `processor,,
AMD Athlon II quad core processor, Nvidia gt 240 1gb DDR5, and 6gn RAM
(08-08-2010, 10:15 PM)marsfalcon Wrote: Like i said, 6gb ram, nvidia gt 240 1gb DDR5, AMD athlon II 620 quad

You didn't until now?

Ok, you have a 2.6GHz Athlon II CPU that is bellow the recommended specs for PCSX2 and a nvidia Gt 240 that should be just fine.

You haven't posted your settings so all we can say for now is probably to try some speedhacks and try "native" in GSdx.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Would it be a hassle to get a new processor? I mean, price doesn't matter, but is it possible without replacing other things?
Not really a hassle and sure it's possible without replacing other stuff, you could also overclock. I'd try some speedhacks first tho.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64