pcsx2 Troubles (launching ISO)
Hello ive been trying to run simpsons hit and run, i checked that its compatible, okay so here whats i do

find the iso via the iso selector.
locate it also in the "F" drive after mounting it
set the CD/DVD to iso
run fast just gets this error i will attach a photo
when run full obviously it runs the startup video bios then shows the error

not sure if anyone posts here anymore, please help Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

This looks like a modified (pirate) source.
Some pirated DVDs have weird loaders and we don't know how they work (and we're not interested).
This here looks a lot like that.
oh okay, i just tweaked my settings and i got this message, CDVD failed to open, your computer may have insifficient resources or incompatible hardware/drivers

(04-17-2013, 01:26 PM)rama Wrote: This looks like a modified (pirate) source.
Some pirated DVDs have weird loaders and we don't know how they work (and we're not interested).
This here looks a lot like that.
More than likely an issue with the iso

Try using the original disc, and if that loads fine (which means its not a problem with your disc), then rip the image again using IMGBurn.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
(04-17-2013, 01:34 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: More than likely an issue with the iso

Try using the original disc, and if that loads fine (which means its not a problem with your disc), then rip the image again using IMGBurn.

thanks for your reply, i just read another thread and it said to change your graphics plugins,(what type of cpu ect) but im not sure how to find where to make these changes?
I don't see how changing which graphics plugin you use would affect an issue with an iso loading.

Have you tried using fast boot and full boot to see if there is any difference?
(04-17-2013, 01:48 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: I don't see how changing which graphics plugin you use would affect an issue with an iso loading.

Have you tried using fast boot and full boot to see if there is any difference?

oh okay true, yes i have the full just has the playstation loading screen then shows the error as shown in my first post then fast just shows the error without any startup or anything
Have you the disc yet to see if is indeed a problem with your iso or your disc?
btw, next time, keep it in your own thread.
no need to open another one
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-17-2013, 01:55 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: Have you the disc yet to see if is indeed a problem with your iso or your disc?

its a downloaded iso (or pirate as people here like to call it) i thought you knew sorry

(04-17-2013, 01:59 PM)jesalvein Wrote: btw, next time, keep it in your own thread.
no need to open another one

sorry dont know how