pcsx2 cheats, kingdom hearts
noope i dont see that i just continuelly get 0 cheats loaded and yeah i have the right crc i got it from the log

Sponsored links

In PCSX2, do you have "Enable Cheats" checkmarked?
If none the former suggestions worked, there are still a few common causes of issues.

1 - Windows is hiding extension, in this case despite you are seeing CRC.pnach the file's name might be CRC.pnach.txt where the .txt is invisible. to resolve it, rename the file explicitly changing the extension to .pnach making sure to highlight everything, not only the .pnach.
More consistent solution is disabling the option "Hide extension for known files" at Windows explorer options under View tab.

2 - (This is not the case here but may be useful information) may exist some non ASCII characters in the pnach file, that's common with foreign languages special characters and this confuses pnach parser even if it is in a comment line. The simpler solution is removing any non English character. the other solution is opening the pnach file in a good text editor and changing the encoding to unicode/utf-8 and saving
afterwards.

3 - If you have PCSX2 installed at C:\Program Files (x86) this is bad... very bad news. Move the whole folder to C: so you have C:\PCSX2 and then move the other folder under Documents so to merge with the first. Attention, you must not have another PCSX2 folder inside the PCSX2 folder. Once it is done create an empty .txt file inside that PCSX2 folder and rename it to Portable.ini

Edit: You may need to rerun the configuration wizard so to correct the paths, this should occur automatically, make sure to point the paths for the BIOS and Plugins to this new PCSX2 folder location. You may want to have the memory folders in there as well as the sstates and such. Don't be afraid, doing all this is simple e quick.

If it is the case, this last step is of enormous importance, from now on avoid installing any game in such Windows protected directories (despite being default)... this is valid for PC games as well and almost obligatory if is a game able to have plugins and/or mods.
Imagination is where we are truly real