pcsx2 & disgaea
Thumbs Up 
Hello, guys, i installed PCSX on my dear ubuntu ( 10.04, Lucid )
and when i run Disgaea : hour of darkness i get this and then that

my configuration :
plugin
bios

thx for all your answers

Sponsored links

Just in case: try to use spu2x instead of zerospu2
(08-12-2011, 08:54 AM)gregory Wrote: Just in case: try to use spu2x instead of zerospu2
it didn't change anything

Edit :
here are my PC components :
Click me :-)
Hum, I upload a newer version for the ppa. Maybe it would help, I also add GSdx plugins. Build is on going (really too slow) If it fails I will try to fix it by monday.
did you fix ? May i help in smthing ?
I upgraded the ppa package with a more recent version. In the process I added a new GS plugin maybe you can try it. If you have luck it could work.
(08-16-2011, 07:51 PM)gregory Wrote: I upgraded the ppa package with a more recent version. In the process I added a new GS plugin maybe you can try it. If you have luck it could work.

Very nice Gregory Smile
With your new GS plugin it works better. Now i can run pcsx
But the sound is awful, and the game is rly slow
It can be plugin problem or my pc could be not fast enough
I'm trying to make a motion capture of this

Edit : my fps is stick to 20 about maybe it's the cause.

Edit n°2 : with frame skipping i go up to 30fps and it's better ! Any other Idea ? Speedhack don't do anything more.
Edit n°3 : I tried to go further in the game, and frame goes up to 35-40, and that's playable but still a little slow.
Well the second plugins is not GPU accelerated so you need a monster cpu Smile I was hoping that it will be enough for a 2D rpg. Maybe you can overclock but do not expect miracle.
The game feeze... always at the same moment before the very first fight. Glare
i have to skip the story to fight.
bad luck. Check on windows forum if there use some gamefix or maybe speedhack of frameskip make the emulator crash.