pcsx2 dont recognize zzogl graphic plugin help please!
Hello! I have downlaoded latest PCSX2 (PCSX2 0.9.8. 64 BIT and i have a little problem!Smile The problem is that in the graphic plugin settings it dont recongnize the ZZOGL plugin. It shows only GSDX9 plugins. I have put the ZZogl plugin in the plugin folder so normaly it should have been listed in the plugin section. I am afraid that it might not be the latest version of zzogl and that why is not recognized ? but i am not sure for it yet. Please help!
I AM SHREDDER OROKUSAKI THE LEADER OF THE FOOT NINJAS!

I AM THE ONE TRUE SHREDDER! Laugh

PC SPECS:
MOTHERBOARD:ASUS P5P67LE
CPU: CORE I5 2500K 3,3GHZ
RAM: 12GB DDR3 1600MHZ
GPU: MSI GTX560 TI TWIN FRONZ II OC 2GB

Sponsored links

You'll need to use older or never version for zzogl, not sure about exact commit, but they were restored in svn, generally need to use those plugins like ZZogl and ZeroGS in windows 7 is pretty rare-to-none anywayTongue, don't expect same speeds like in GSdx.

Edit: oh and make sure you have Nvidia CG-Toolkit installed for ZZogl to work to begin withTongue.
I want to play Sonic Unleahsed and it is one of the few games that have artifact with GSDX and has good graphics only with ZZOGL. I didnt know that this plugin needs Nvidia CG-Toolkit . I am downloading it now. Maybe that the reason pcsx2 didnt recognize it
THANKS A LOT! NOW IT RECOGNIZED IT! AND IT WORKS!!SmileSmileTongueTongue

PC SPECS:
now i have another problem! when itry to run it in fullscreen mode i get a error message: it says: ''your card dosent support full screen mode"" that not possible. My 8800gt512mb is more than enough for PCSX2 and also my COREI52500K 3,3GHZ is enough. So why i get this error message?

PC SPECS:
Maybe it needs a higher version of OpenGL. Tongue2

Did you try the Alt+Enter
I Cannot tell you better because i never used ZZOGL. Tongue2
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(10-24-2011, 07:30 PM)recoder Wrote: Maybe it needs a higher version of OpenGL. Tongue2

a higher version of opengl? RAGE works perfect on my pc and it is a game that makes full use of Opengl so i must already have latest OPENGL version but i will check it. Anyway my pc is monster as you can see and it is not normal to have problems like this with such a powerful pc.

PC SPECS:
To be sure ZZogl is in latest version, you could get it from svn which I linked before. I did a fast search and it seems fullscreen was first working only in linux version for some time, dunno which version you have, but I tried with svn version and it goes fullscreen just fine(other than broken graphics in the game I had under hand to test;P).
Unless it's really your GPU problem;O it IS a bit old already even if it was fast few ages ago;P.
You need to install the shader file too Smile but I dont know where on windows Tongue2
(10-24-2011, 07:06 PM)The SHREDDER Wrote: I want to play Sonic Unleahsed and it is one of the few games that have artifact with GSDX and has good graphics only with ZZOGL.

Does this still happen with current revisions of GSdx?
Which version of the game do you have and what CRC?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(10-24-2011, 07:57 PM)miseru99 Wrote: To be sure ZZogl is in latest version, you could get it from svn which I linked before. I did a fast search and it seems fullscreen was first working only in linux version for some time, dunno which version you have, but I tried with svn version and it goes fullscreen just fine(other than broken graphics in the game I had under hand to test;P).
Unless it's really your GPU problem;O it IS a bit old already even if it was fast few ages ago;P.

Yes i have 8800gt since 2007. I bought new motherboard cpu and ram 4 months ago when my 5 years pc that i had till then motherboard burned.So i was forced to buy new motherboard cpu and ram becuase it was impossible to find a motherboard that could work on athlonx2 and ddr1 ram that my pc had.Since i could not spent lot of money to fix it i decided to keep gpu as it was the only part of the pc that could work on new motherboard. That is why gpu is the only old part of it while evrything else is new and powerful as you can seeBiggrin

(10-24-2011, 09:16 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Does this still happen with current revisions of GSdx?
Which version of the game do you have and what CRC?

Ι have pal version. I try lot of different combinations with GSDX but the game if full of graphic artifacts e.t.c. and because of that it is impossible to play. I saw some videos of it on Youtube running on PCSX2 and the user that had posted it and that i also talked with him told me that it works perfect only with ZZOgl.

PC SPECS: