pcsx2 flickering
@adastas : please calm down before you get a warning.

both tried to help you and you just kept repaeating "gimme your skype".

does this flickering appear in software mode by the way ? (F9 Key)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

in youtube 4 mb file uploads 2 hours
its appears only in fighting or training or story mode when i press F9 its kinda smaller flickering but its starts to lag
in meniu its no flickering
i dont know how to upload video if i know how i will upload with problem
Quote:its appears only in fighting or training or story mode when i press F9 its kinda smaller flickering but its starts to lag

"smaller". You mean it still flickers, or the flickering doesn't occur anymore ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
its flickering then it was fast flickering and now its slow..
SW mode only uses your CPU ( no GPU usage ) so the slowdown is normal
So it's still flickering at the same frequency, but it just happens slower because the FPS is smaller in software mode?

Is this happening with any other game?
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
What a long, and completely disorganized threadTongue.
@adastas Instead of trying to explain how the flicker looks like, post your PCSX2 settings.
Especially if you use any speedhacks and if you use "frame limiter" as what you posted here:
(07-04-2011, 12:05 PM)adastas Wrote: ...
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/200...13034.png/
here is the foto and its kind'a like you see piccolo one time and other second he is half and thats all the time its start to flicking and all the background to
Looks a bit like a framelimiter fault. - If you use frame limiting, start from turning it off.

Also post your EE/IOP, VU's settings, bios you use and last but not least GSdx version and config.
THEN maybe somebody will have a clue how to help youTongue. At least more than after reading of 3 pages filled with spam and rage.

edit: ;P lol just now I noticed I wrote limiting instead of skipping while having the other in mind >.<; hopefully Shadow Lady doesn't make such mistakes^_^
Do you by any chance have frameskip enabled? (shift+f4 while playing to enable/disable it)
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
helped but the game looks smoothy...