Poll: how much you like the app? give your rating out of 5 !
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
8.33%
1 8.33%
8.33%
1 8.33%
0%
0 0%
83.33%
10 83.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[PCSX2 Android APP]
Biggrin hello guys ! here I'm to show you my work for the pcsx2 forum app ! before I started to tell you about the app I wanted to make you some things clear about it !
1) the app which I made to upload here is not the one which i was building from scratch ( I need really some more time and frankly I really don't know how much time I needed for that but I promise you that it will arrive soon ) but don't worry it is safe to use !
2) for this app I was taking the source code from my xda forum friend !
3) this app really lacks some features like
report button ,
create new thread button and some little things which I will possibly given to my totally original app ( build from the scratch one) !

by the way , for now you can enjoy the app !

Grab it here ~

Get it here or use

opera mobile store

apps.opera.com/en_in/pcsx2_forum.html?dm=1&multi=1

Tutorial To Install the App

1) Goto Your Android phone Settings & Enter in Security and tick "Allow installation of app from unknown sources"!

2) Click on the app setup icon (or apk ) ! & install them !

3) And you are ready to use the app !

System requirements =

2.8 ghz intel quad core and Android l !
just kidding :

all you need is operating system higher then Android froyo !

App supports almost all Android phones & Fully support "Nokia X series" phones !
about the app updates ! it will notify you when new update is available !

features ~

1) sync on the way
2) auto cleanup read and unread
3) starred your favourites
4) customised your displays as the way you want
5) comes with two themes ! dark and white
6) notification system , get notification for every single thread !
7) supports upto 35 Languages

and a big thanks for my great xda friend who helped me alot & wanted to be unknown in this forum !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  

Sponsored links

man, i expected a lot, and try to fix the "we can't create a thread" issue. though, i appreciate your hardwork. first this app had not responded on my galaxy s2 then, i installed it on my mother's nexus 4 and it worked quite well and i am expecting more from you brock.........
ps: its better if you gave a link for this in chatterbox since, most people wont come around here and i noticed it at your sig and thanks for the app.., but, still prefer using pcsx2 in browser.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(10-18-2014, 04:32 PM)s.sakash Wrote: man, i expected a lot, and try to fix the "we can't create a thread" issue. though, i appreciate your hardwork. first this app had not responded on my galaxy s2 then, i installed it on my mother's nexus 4 and it worked quite well and i am expecting more from you brock.........
ps: its better if you gave a link for this in chatterbox since, most people wont come around here and i noticed it at your sig and thanks for the app.., but, still prefer using pcsx2 in browser.

the app is work quite fine to me ! I was created the thread of them with this app ! I dunno why it's won't work in your phone ! I will look into that later ! btw I will work on my new app already and I will fix some issues and includes some features in that !

btw , thanks for liking the app !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(10-18-2014, 04:40 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: the app is work quite fine to me ! I was created the thread of them with this app ! I dunno why it's won't work in your phone ! I will look into that later ! btw I will work on my new app already and I will fix some issues and includes some features in that !

btw , thanks for liking the app !

dont worry it only didnt work in my s2 whereas, it worked in my mother's nexus.... (now, i am getting beaten by my mother on installing the app without her permissons Tongue) you really deserve a rep+2 for your hardwork and the app is quite smooth.......
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
thank you for giving the rep to me !
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(10-18-2014, 05:05 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: thank you for giving the rep to me !

actually wanted to give 2 reps but, it seems i can only give one . when i tried to give another it edited the previous rep......
- Refraction
you can able to give me one more rep ! look at the green button near "find" option ! (where you reply tab )!
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(10-18-2014, 05:10 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: you can able to give me one more rep ! look at the green button near "find" option ! (where you reply tab )!

wow, looks like the rep was added and please make updates to your app that every android users can enjoy pcsx2 forums in thier smartphones, tablets....(wow, just a moment ago my post count was "619" thought of reymeysterio)
- Refraction
(10-18-2014, 05:15 PM)s.sakash Wrote: wow, looks like the rep was added and please make updates to your app that every android users can enjoy pcsx2 forums in thier smartphones, tablets....(wow, just a moment ago my post count was "619" thought of reymeysterio)

Tongue thanks again ! & I will look into that issue later !

remysterio is great high flyer in wwe btw !
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
When we can expect to see this in google playstore?