pcsx2 games HELP PLEASE
Hi im new to the forum and to using pcsx2 i am running version 1.0.
My Hardware
AMD FX 4100 3.7GHz (bulldozer) X4
windows 7 ultimate 64bit
4GB DDR3 RAM
geforce 520GT 1GB ram
using PS3 dual shock 3 control pad through motionjoy.
I have on the most part got everything set up and running most games fine the likes of final fantasy 10, sonic unleashed, devil may cry etc... all seem to work great no problems at all but i recently downloaded fight night (2004) and fifa 06, both games the controls dont seem to work properly if i use the D-PAD or the analogue to try and make menu selections in game it will move the selector twice no matter how i touch it, it always has the same effect which makes it impossible to select the things i need to as it obviously skips things, It also does the same if i try to enter in a new name if i select the letter "m" for example and press "x" to use it, it will press M twice. I have tried plugging the controller in via USB (instead of wireless) i have tried disconnecting and connecting i have tried resetting the control buttons etc... nothing seems to work so i was wondering if any one had any ideas as the other games work fine so its beyond me??
Also fight night was running a bit slow this was due to me having custom screen resolution enabled to 1080p so i changed it back to native and since then if i try to go into a "fight now" game (as only thing i can select as wont let me select career due to problem above) as soon as it goes to start the fight it comes up that pcsx2 has crashed and asking me if i want to look for a solution online does anyone have any ideas as to why???
any help would be very much appreciated if you need any other infprmation please ask away :-)

Sponsored links

Quote: i recently downloaded fight night (2004) and fifa 06
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go