pcsx2 graphics
hmm, skipdraw used to fix the backdrops/mountains issues in this game.

Rama broke it Laugh

Sponsored links

@Squall Leonhart you sure skipdraw 3/5 was fixing mountains not something else?Tongue
As having a GSdx without custom skipdraw for this game(which prevent the one from GSdx options to work over already hackfixed stuff) I can say it doesn't do anything with them.

I can show that at a bit better quality, maybe screens couse 2 frame movie would be stupid and nothing more needed to show that:

As my crappy paint-made arrows shows(it has more of it, but pointed just 2), it seems to be very similar to previously known glitch of this game with dissappearing body parts, through it looks like a shadow at times. Edit: same glitch below character which I didn't pointed out, shows it better actually as it clearly shows that it fails to draw a texture with some "grass"(well assumming green color in simplified graphics means grass) and shows plain texture of rock, but potentially it could also draw it at wrong deepth meaning the rock texture is visible wrongly before grass one there.

Those pics are without any speedhacks, through I had a feeling that they doesn't affect this game's graphics or soo minimally I couldn't notice the difference. It also doesn't happen at all in software. Changing internal res in hardware doesn't really affect this in any way.

It also happens mainly over distant parts of the map probably only on the other side of "invisible wall"(which turns visible when getting close), soo my idea is that this invisible wall affects rendering of those objects some way. Personally I don't care about it as it's not soo visible during gameplay which is usually very fast and has both the camera and my eyes locked on the opponent, not much time to sightseeing in 3D fighting games on big open arenas unless training or playing with cpu at easy difficulty.
That one looks like usual 3d clipping issues, is that the problem?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Hard to say from his low res screenshot, but that's only issue I noticed about those background/mountains. By usual you mean it's common in other 3D games?O.o Never noticed it, through I guess in RPG's which I have mostly I don't really look on graphics, as long as main hero weapon isn't a murderous key of apocalypse, any other glitch seems invisible when the plot is nice.
Quote:By usual you mean it's common in other 3D games?

Yes even in new PC/Console games you can find that form time to time although probably not s bad, mostly DX9 games tho I guess since DX10 is a big improvement on that and devs can also do a better job depending on the engine Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
That's a suprise for me. I surely played more games pre dx10 era on pc than now, and in games with on current standards awfully crappy graphics like Morrowind I was actually walking around enjoying "beauty" of it's worldTongue and don't remember. But even if I saw it, I probably ignored and forgot it. If the Recorder problem is different, then it never happended for me on pretty much default settings and I was running this game with ideas to fix the graphic probably even longer than playing it on pcsx2, soo I would probably notice. O.o

Just a tip for the Recorder if it's something different - make an very short, but hi res and what's important uncompressed video as the compression especially high, gives exactly what you posted previously which looks like much below native res and would be hard to differ compression artefacts from actual game glitches. You can make that with GSdx feature - F12 key.
(09-30-2011, 06:18 PM)miseru99 Wrote: @Squall Leonhart you sure skipdraw 3/5 was fixing mountains not something else?Tongue
As having a GSdx without custom skipdraw for this game(which prevent the one from GSdx options to work over already hackfixed stuff) I can say it doesn't do anything with them.

I can show that at a bit better quality, maybe screens couse 2 frame movie would be stupid and nothing more needed to show that:

As my crappy paint-made arrows shows(it has more of it, but pointed just 2), it seems to be very similar to previously known glitch of this game with dissappearing body parts, through it looks like a shadow at times. Edit: same glitch below character which I didn't pointed out, shows it better actually as it clearly shows that it fails to draw a texture with some "grass"(well assumming green color in simplified graphics means grass) and shows plain texture of rock, but potentially it could also draw it at wrong deepth meaning the rock texture is visible wrongly before grass one there.

Those pics are without any speedhacks, through I had a feeling that they doesn't affect this game's graphics or soo minimally I couldn't notice the difference. It also doesn't happen at all in software. Changing internal res in hardware doesn't really affect this in any way.

It also happens mainly over distant parts of the map probably only on the other side of "invisible wall"(which turns visible when getting close), soo my idea is that this invisible wall affects rendering of those objects some way. Personally I don't care about it as it's not soo visible during gameplay which is usually very fast and has both the camera and my eyes locked on the opponent, not much time to sightseeing in 3D fighting games on big open arenas unless training or playing with cpu at easy difficulty.

Actually, never mind, it was the Budakai 2 space backdrop, particularly bardoks battles.
And yes miseru99, thats somewhat exactly the problem i get. i don't get the error in screeshot but in GSDX Video it appears. And my screenshot was a GSDX Video Screen so it lost its quality very much.

Well, i also look the background rather than fighting with my best character - Goku SSJ3 Color2
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
You can try using snipping tool for getting screenshot like me that is if you are having Vista/7 Smile
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
Sorry! but the Snipping tool does'nt helps much. when i try to use it the error gets corrected. It only appears in realtime videos and when playing the game.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]