pcsx2 graphics
Wink 
well, i thought of playing my dbz bt 3 again for a while. Biggrin

So when, i was in the battle screen, the characters were fine, but the background in the back was garbage'd. i.e. a very very little part of the mountains looked as if they were placed a little away from where they should be in a real PS2. and that part of mountain flashes there as my character moves in the air. Cannot get the image because this error doesn't appears in the snapshot. this happens when i play the game.Sad

most propably the things get a bit misplaced because of my d3d internal resolution. i tried all the resolution such as NATIVE, 1024 x 1024, 512 x 448,
1024 x 896, and even the scaling. but none of them solved the problem fully. Native reduced this problem much but the game looked very bad.

Can anyone suggest a proper D3D resolution for me.

Game is NTSC, with a computer resolution of 1024 x 768.

Offset hack tried but without any good results.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]

Sponsored links

Nobody knows what PCSX2 you are using, which plugins etc so I don't think you'll get any help with this...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Tried with Offficial PCSX2 0.9.8 r4600 . Getting the Same problem, even tried with r4866 (from buildbot but first i tried with r4600). Obvioulsy i am using the gsdx that somes with the revision. GSdx settings are normal. I need a good d3d resolution for dbz bt 3 which can solve my issue. except NATIVE which looks very bad.
Uh... could you post a screenshot of your problem?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
set skipdraw to 3 or 5.
Here are some screenshots of the problem. It doesn't appears in the GSDX screenshot. but in the GSDX Video the error is shown, I have cut a snip of the video.

The quality is very bad. Try viewing in another TAB of the internet explorer/Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
(09-28-2011, 07:24 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: set skipdraw to 3 or 5.

what am i, invisible?
(09-29-2011, 03:37 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: what am i, invisible?

Surely You are visible.Ohmy But the skipdraw doesn't solves the problem. The things get misplaced. in some of the red boxes. Also, in the box just below the charactyers Face where the ki, hp are shown, some grew lines appear.
They too don't get removed by using skipdraw of 3 or 5 or 2 or 1 or 6.
heres a video of the problem
Where's the video of the problem? Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64