pcsx2 has stopped working
Alright it works in software thanks for you help i just dont understand why it doesnt work in hardware, like software its not running off my graphics card then? Or at least thats what i got from the setup tutorial.

Sponsored links

hmm just as i thought Smile, config your ps2 bios then you can go back to hardware Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Sounds promising...
How do i do that Tongue?
set cdvd to CDVDNull or Gigahertz(while having no disc in dvd-drive, if you don't have the "@no disc" option set), then run pcsx2 Smile
Windows 7 64bit

Wow im dense -_-...
Once in system configuration what am i going to change. Like i understand where you want me to be but i still dont understand how to config the bios like what menu or procedure do i do?
Thanks for the patience
well if you got to the "browser <> system configuration" part then you should be good to go (setting back to hardware and running your game Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit

So i went to that part...didn't do anything just got to the screen you told me to go too then you said it would be reversed to hardware, so then i can switch the linuz iso and run the iso and it should work. Because i tried that and it didn't work so i think you mean more when you say go to the browser / system config screen
i didn't mean it'll go back to hardware by itself, set gsdx to hardware again (the bios won't do that for you Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit

Sigh...its not working once i get to the config screen with my directx10 software loaded i press esc and go to config and change it under config to directx10 hardware press execute and it should than be configured correct? Than i press esc config the cd back to linuz iso and run the iso. (I did that and it didn't work maybe im being dumb and missing a step inbetween changing the setting and doing something)
Yeah ive been trying it every way...its just not working for me unless im doing it wrong
you're just being dumb Tongue, the plugins don't get saved in the bios (since they're not part of the real ps2 Tongue).

you just set gsdx to software mode and configure the bios then you close the window and set it back to hardware mode and run the game Smile (but you're doing okay Tongue)

so let me ask you, what is shown in the console window? (black window in the back Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit