pcsx2 help request.
hello im new here i need help to speed upp my PCSX2 its going little slow than normal may somone help me with this?

Sponsored links

PC specs??? Laugh

What game??? Biggrin

PCSX2 version and configuration??? Tongue
its to a game called zone of the enders i tryed resident evil 4 and zone of enders the game is ok but whean i play the game it slows speed down in game i just need help to speed it upp i think its about configure version is PCSX2 0.9.8 (r4600) windows 7
what is your CPU and graphics card name??? Or, generally, your PC specs?

also, did you try enabling speedhacks??
oh is there speed hack? how do i use it? my mouse is broken so i cant check my cpu im using mouse pad that is on pc

i cant right click.
open PCSX2

then go to Config>Emulation Settings>Speedhacks
oh thank you very much i think it will help alotLaugh
Well... There numerous things you can do to speed up emulator.

My advice:

Open graphics plugin, and tick 'Native Resolution'. This'll make the visuals a bit crappy, but makes the games faster. Often quite significantly.

Open emulation settings, and find speed hacks tab. Tick the speed hacks box, then try dragging the EE and VU sliders a single notch to the right. Don't mess with the other settings in the speed hack menu. Unless your PC is quad core, in which case tick multithreaded.

What sort of PC are you using? Can it be overclocked? (When you boot PCSX2, there is data displayed in the log window. Post the CPU related stuff on here.)
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 4075 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™ i3-2310M CPU @ 2.10GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 07)
CPU speed = 2.094 ghz (4 logical threads)
Core i3? Not great... but it's possibly usable. Okay, so since it's apparently quad core/has hyperthreading, tick that multithreading option in the speed hacks menu for a decent speed boost.

Do you know how to overclock inside the bios? I can walk you through it, if you want. Making the CPU faster will give you much better gameplay than speedhacks, which tend to make games act a bit funny.