pcsx2 is very slow on my system
fine.
your are a fantastic dev, better than the pcsx2 team itself (or we'll let you think so)
If you want to contribute, that's an open source project see there :
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/

and feel free to make your suggestions
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(08-03-2010, 10:46 PM)jesalvein Wrote: fine.
your are a fantastic dev, better than the pcsx2 team itself (or we'll let you think so)
If you want to contribute, that's an open source project see there :
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/

and feel free to make your suggestions

well thank you i will help
So, yarduatssss, what would some of your optimizations look like?
(08-03-2010, 10:53 PM)rama Wrote: So, yarduatssss, what would some of your optimizations look like?

of what?
Let's start with PCSX2!
(08-03-2010, 11:03 PM)rama Wrote: Let's start with PCSX2!

lol i meant like plugin wise
speed hack wise ect...

but i would be happy to show you but if i post a link to one of my builds it gets removed
You can post code diffs and patches, doesn't break any rule and is as good as a build.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-03-2010, 11:13 PM)yarduatssss Wrote:
(08-03-2010, 11:03 PM)rama Wrote: Let's start with PCSX2!

lol i meant like plugin wise
speed hack wise ect...

but i would be happy to show you but if i post a link to one of my builds it gets removed

we are at least allowed to make our own build right?
open source stuff
(08-03-2010, 11:28 PM)Bositman Wrote: You can post code diffs and patches, doesn't break any rule and is as good as a build.

then why did my link get removed?
Yea ok.
Can you tell me if your awesome speed hack is simply offering even higher levels of EE cycle rate / VU cycle steal levels?
If so, those are useless. We do not need an even slower PS2 (even with no hacks, it's already too slow).
Games run very poor on that crippled virtual PS2 system (but obviously very fast to emulate, hence a high FPS counter).

If your work has any real improvements other than that, please share it. Links are fine, but please provide the changes
to the source code! (Please no "Try this build and see how fast it is".)
Hey, don't hurry the guy, he will need at least some hours to get those specs and correct the eventual bugs...

Someway I think he's serious and really believe his words. Because of it the emoticons in this post were removed.
Imagination is where we are truly real