pcsx2 not responding
Thumbs Down 
Hello there i can get the games to run fine its just it crashes when ever i move my mouse i am using an xbox controller [img][Image: s2v.png] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

(07-01-2013, 01:29 PM)aaronwall Wrote: Hello there i can get the games to run fine its just it crashes when ever i move my mouse i am using an xbox controller [img][Image: s2v.png] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

my ee and gs are always low for some reason to

Pc Specs
nvida geforce 660 gtx
8gb corsair vengence ram
Intel core if-2500k cpu at 3.3ghz

Sponsored links

Post emulog ,what game u trying to play..
Yugioh duelist or roses it works its just whenever i move my mouse it crashes for some reason
Clear all button u mapping ...then set it again
im using xpad it sets its self can u give me the list of the best plugins for me ?
Lillypad plugin use it..
If its nt work and ur game again crash then use latest svn.becuz i dont think its controller plugin fault..
Xpad doesn't cause such bug it's ok if you like it Smile

try to Config < erase all settings and reconfigure PCSX2

Yash please you should stop recommending SVNs everytime something wrong happens maybe the Devs should just put the SVN download link if it was better ... why in the hell we have a stable build if you're gonna tell them to use SVN everytime Laugh
I reccomand it becuz im sure it fix the prob ....and abt stable relise yes its better then svn i knw and i forgot it to mention in my post...
(07-01-2013, 03:05 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: I reccomand it becuz im sure it fix the prob ....and abt stable relise yes its better then svn i knw and i forgot it to mention in my post...

why so sure I'm using the stable build and I'm not having this problem Wink