pcsx2 + nouveau was fine (r5412) zzogl pg 0.4.0 but now it isn't.
I will need to update the PPA. Ping me if you don't see any new version within a week.

Sponsored links

Don't forget, we will soon have Ubuntu 13.04 coming out later this month. Could we have a build for that too please (when it comes out and when you have time of course)? Smile
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(04-11-2013, 08:51 AM)gregory Wrote: I will need to update the PPA. Ping me if you don't see any new version within a week.

Hey man, just doind what you asked... Laugh Still no updates Smile
Build is ongoing. I take latest revisions, let's hope it still compile on linux
(04-13-2013, 11:01 PM)gregory Wrote: Build is ongoing. I take latest revisions, let's hope it still compile on linux

It's okay here. The nicer messages was printed.
I got the latest PPA as well (yay!). But at least if you did prefer the bleeding edge SVN, I found a way to get it to compile despite the quirks involving multiarch (such as installing a lib and wanting to delete a bunch of others). I posted my method on this thread.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-chroot-issues

I forgot to add for the final step only after all dependencies are resolved for the SVN build, then you can install the pcsx2-unstable:i386 package without worry. Then you can have the best of both worlds and run both programs. This is helpful for me as I have a SSD with limited space, so making a bunch of isos out of my discs is out of the question. The PPA has always had the CDVD null only requiring iso's, whereas the regular SVN has the CDVD EFP plugin. So the less buggy games can be played directly from disc.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Any news Gregory?
news on what?
(05-30-2013, 05:34 PM)gregory Wrote: news on what?

On the Mesa/Gsdx driver issue on Ubuntu 13.04.
Mesa miss severals features to run GSdx. Most of them will be integrated in the future Mesa release (9.2 or 10), for the moment there are only patches on the mesa-dev mailing list.

In parallal, I try to provide some workaround in my gsdx-ogl-wnd development branch. If you got an intel card, it could work (we need to build it with EGL).