pcsx2 on Intel Celeron D 3.06GHz?
Will the games run fast on this processor?

Intel® Celeron® CPU 3.06GHz

I haven't tried it yet but i asked, you might know well about it and tell me.

But am sure it will be very slow and run at low fps if so, why? isn't it a high clock speed 3.06GHz?
thanks

Sponsored links

I don't know how the new celerons performs, it's not only the raw clock that matters although it matters by a fair amount. But to be adequate to most (not all) games you still need a good videocard to complement it.

PS2 games are the same as PC games, some are easy on the machine, some are very hard. There is not an unique answer, it depends on the game and some games aren't yet correctly emulated does not matter the machine.
Imagination is where we are truly real
dual core ? ht ?
which gpu ?
which game ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I can't see any core information in the properties here what is written is:

Intel® Celeron® D CPU 3.06GHz 3.06 GHz
Download cpu-z to see your cpu specs
[Image: 1454055.png]
Yes my cpu is Celeron D 3.06GHz, why the pcsx still run at low fps?
Because your cpu is not that great and looking at your cpu, your gpu most likely isn't either.
You will need faster hardware.
I have changed the old crap SiS internal 64 MB GPU to an external one: ATI HD 4350 512MB, good enough?
(08-15-2010, 01:52 PM)BlackCitadel Wrote: Yes my cpu is Celeron D 3.06GHz, why the pcsx still run at low fps?

Celeron D was a waste that haven't been able to work even as a pentium 4 that was one of the most crappy cpu in history of pc. It's single core, old 65nm technology, very little cache, no chance to get anything to work on it. More over you ram is probably only 667mhz, nothing to do with all that, buy a new pc.
AMD Phenom II 550 Black Edition @3.8GHz
4GB DDR2 1066MHz CL5-5-5-15
ASUS Radeon EAH4770 Formula 512MB DDR5
What is your max budget on the gpu?
Looking at your mobo, you have 1 x PCI Express x16 slot