pcsx2 problems please help
Question 
Im a complete noob on emulators but i have some problems that are a pain. Youtube is no help and I cant find any thread relating to this problems ether. If you guys know how to fix this please let me know how to.

First problem is how do you save the configurations so that i don't have to change the bios locations every time i turn it on. Also the save keys F1 or fn-F1 don't work ether.

second is when ever i try to start a game it opens it but then it shows the loading screen for the game then it just turns black.

And lastly is there a way to make the folder where you store the games a favorite? so i don't have to find the file each time

Thank you.

Nobody cares.....

Sponsored links

when i try to run the game it shows an error saying "a file could not be created"path:/ c/pcsx2/0.9.8/bios/scph-70004_bios_v12_pal_200.nvm
please help
please create your own thread
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Can somebody help me?
Sorry if it seems I'm stating the obvious, but if you can, run Windows 7 or 8 via Bootcamp and use PCSX2 on there.
I was having the same problem and I am trying to remember how to fix it, I think this was how I did it.
For the bios problem, try moving your bios folder into the PCSX2 applications, to do this go to your applications, show contents of PCSX2, Contents, Resources, PCSX2, and put the folder inside that one.
I did not have the F1 problem, but do you know if your function keys work at all or is it just in the PCSX2? Either way try doing this, go to System Preferences>Keyboard>Keyboard and check "Use all F1, F2, etc. keys as standard function keys".
As far as the game though, it could possibly be the game or your settings. Are you getting any error messages or does the screen just stay black?

And finally, to save the game so you don't have to find it each time, there are two ways you can do this, you can do this by moving the ISO file into the PCSX2 folder, similar to with the Bios I said above, or, go to Configure, and in the CDVD Rom which should be Linoz Iso, click configure and find your ISO. After this, whenever you want to run the game just go under file, and click Run CD/DVD. Hopefully some of this can help.