performance drop after latest update.
Just wanted to report that after an update that i installed 2 days ago (didn't note which it was sorry!) i'm having a few performance issues, i've been running GT3 (ntsc)at 1080p easily for the last few weeks, installed the update and i'm getting bad fps drops of at least 5-10 fps. I know my CPU is a smidge under the required STR, but iv'e never had any problems running any game at 1080p, problem persists even when lowering the resolution and turning off all the bells and whistles. I also had it running at native resoultion smoothly on a PC that shouldn't have run it frankly, and now it's back to bening unplayable on that machine too. Im going to uninstall and re-install to see if that fixes the issue, however with it affecting 2 machines i don't know that it will work.

cheers

Sponsored links

works fine here.
moved out from bug reports
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
As pointed out above, unless you can reproduce the issue between two versions by measuring performance on one and then measuring it on the other without any other changes and posting some real numbers, this is pure speculation.