persona 3 FES Gymnasium Failure
Every year I get a hankering to play Persona, but this is the first year my PS2 died so I am trying it out on emulator.

It ran beautifully...

..UNTIL i walked into the gymnasium: I'm trying to level up the Kendo Social Link 3, but every time he falls over i get this error: E02110501 adxstmf_stat_exec: can't open VOL:F000_000.PAC
cvFsOpen #6:open failed

I already googled this problem and found http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Persona-3-FES-hangs which is my exact problem at the same place, and someone mentioned another patch, which I've got as well, but no idea how to use the patch.

I assume I put them into the cheats folder, and my patches end in .xdt or .bat (I don't know which one to use.) I also don't see the option to enable cheats or enable patches. I've clicked on every plug-in thing in the CONFIG setting of PCSX2 1.2.1 Also, do I need to change this to .pnach?

Bah humbug, I have always been a console gamer so I don't get it.

Sponsored links

For me the problem is only a bad iso rip....I have Persona 3 FES and run perfectly....Can you make a new iso of your game? Btw can you post the specs of your PC?
Are you using the undub patch? This is either an undub issue or a bad iso
[Image: newsig.jpg]
this patch in the thread you linked is an undub patch. that's what you wanted to do ?
make your PS3 FES undub ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yeah I realize it's a bad rip, but I only ripped ~15 of my ps2 games before moving to China.

I already made it undubbed, but there's part of it that won't load, so there's a patch to fix the freezing.

my computer:
Windows 8.1
Toshiba Satellite C-55-A
Intel® Core i3-3120M CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50GHz
Ram 4.00GB (3.88 usable)
64-bit OP, x64 based processor

I pretty much want to know how to get this patch to fix the freezing to work. It is specifically for this problem, but I can't figure out how to have it load to fix my freezing issue.
So I've been browsing for a while and I can't find how to enable patches for 1.2.1. The "enable patch" under misc no longer exists. I enabled cheats but it's not doing anything.

1) is the .xdt or .bat incorrect?
2) Where is the option to enable patches?
3) How do i convert these files to pnach if I need to?

EDIT: ALSO apparently I lost all my saves and stuff. When I opened PCSX2 just now it acted like I've never opened it before. What did I do wrong?
pathces and cheats are the same in pcsx2.
but they are normally in .pnach format. this .bat you got is something external you probably don't have to apply in pcsx2. i suggest you have a look at the site you got this patch from or the "readme" file that probably came with.
I created a new ISO file with my .bat files. new iso took out the remixed music from the undubbed version, but when I created my even newer ISO with the patch to stop the freezing, it says I need to insert disc. Anyone get this problem?
gonna move this to off topic section since it's not related to pcsx2 at all.

Can you please link us the site you took the patch from ? I'm pretty sure those come with a tutorial .
OH! I figured it out. I apparently was impatient when I was patching it and was trying to play in incomplete patch. I deleted all the patches and started over and voila